Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Weekly Profit - weepro.net

well, I just have checked out it's status on Allhyipmonitors where one has STAY AWAY status for this one and the rest of all show PAYING status for it, since majority of the monitors have PAYING status with last payout on 7th December, I think we should consider it an active program, so far.

Weepro LTD has not gained enough popularity yet but the investment plans seem good to me however i have noticed that the admin of this site is not spending much money on advertising,may be he is saving that money to pay regular investors.One more thing i noticed here that the site does not have SSL Secured Login which is necessary to protect accounts.

well, I just have checked out it's status on Allhyipmonitors where one has STAY AWAY status for this one and the rest of all show PAYING status for it, since majority of the monitors have PAYING status with last payout on 7th December, I think we should consider it an active program, so far.

ya right i have seen there stay away..and there is written bad support but i dont think they have any bad support whenever we contact to support they reply..

Weepro LTD has not gained enough popularity yet but the investment plans seem good to me however i have noticed that the admin of this site is not spending much money on advertising,may be he is saving that money to pay regular investors.One more thing i noticed here that the site does not have SSL Secured Login which is necessary to protect accounts.

ya right ssl is very important.there are many sites with ssl and many of them are not....

ya right i have seen there stay away..and there is written bad support but i dont think they have any bad support whenever we contact to support they reply..

ya right ssl is very important.there are many sites with ssl and many of them are not....

I think the issue was not yet solved, because til the moment, there is the same status of stay away for this program, on that monitor, but the rest of all have as usual PAYING status, for it, with the last paid details as 7th Dec 2011, so it will be on 14th the next payment might released from here, as the program pays on weekly basis.

Oh yes we have noticed that there is one website which shows stay away sign for us I do not have any idea why they did so but as far as I know no one from our company had any contact with them either through phone or through email still they marked us as stay away website. Its okay we do not mind it because we have investors who trut us and not few sites which shows false info. And yes we are paying to every monitor who invested with us and our clients as well,

Regards

Peter

WePro Ltd

well, that was a nice update from the admin on the status of the monitor, STF, now let us see what the admin of that monitor has in explanation on the decision of keeping the status like that,

but seems the rest of all of the monitors have PAYING status for this program,

from FB wall of this program, I noticed that there is few investors having good discussion in review of the program.