Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Weekly Profit - weepro.net

I am not admin!

http://weepro.net

Our company is one of the most profitable trade running in UK. Its been almost 6 years we are serving to our investors by depositing their funds into Various sectors of the market through which profit is guaranteed it doesn't matter whether share market is up or down.These are the plans we are offering to our users.

To know more about plans check Plans & News

PLAN

Starter , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 50.00 to a maximum of $ 999.00. Total duration of 90 Days. Total interest 8%.

Regular , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 1000.00 to a maximum of $ 10000.00. Total duration of 120 Days. Total interest 11%.

Advanced , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 10000.00 to a maximum of $ 100000.00. Total duration of 180 Days. Total interest 15%.

plan.png

Accept: LR

http://weepro.net

since the principal will be returned at the end of the term, the plans have much profitable ROI in offer, the weekly profits look longer to wait for payments, better if there is daily plans also included in the program, anyway, the program looks promising but the minimum asked to participate in is $50 which is unaffordable.

• 2 weeks later...

The ROI offered is reasonable,I guess,But the minimum required is $50 which is unaffordable for the small investors.The referral commission up to 2% is also very low to attract the new investors.there is no instant payment but promised to pay within 12 hours.this program looks promising and has a quite attractive design.

The ROI offered is reasonable,I guess,But the minimum required is $50 which is unaffordable for the small investors.The referral commission up to 2% is also very low to attract the new investors.there is no instant payment but promised to pay within 12 hours.this program looks promising and has a quite attractive design.

yeah, the payment system in here is not instant, so what, this is a weekly plan program, where you will wait for a week to get the profit accrued in your account and another twelve hours more doesn't matter for the withdrawal to get processed, what is important is the program should be stable to pay you for at least around 12 weeks until you reach BEP.

Though the ROI is okay,the durations of days is totally too much.moreso the minimum deposit of $50 is too much to invest only in a one investment.since the rule says invest what you can afford to lose.i cant afford to lose whooping sum of $50 so i am skipping this program.

Though the ROI is okay,the durations of days is totally too much.moreso the minimum deposit of $50 is too much to invest only in a one investment.since the rule says invest what you can afford to lose.i cant afford to lose whooping sum of $50 so i am skipping this program.

that is a good point you have got in here, the minimum is so high, $50 that the program won't attract small investors to take part in the program, one disadvantage if that they don't have shorter plan like daily one, and even the minimum is unaffordable, looks like the admin has targeted only large investors.

I have came across one of the representative of this hyip on EP forum and he was quite active for few days so somehow i think this site is doing serious business but what bothers me a lot is,the minimum deposit is too high.Not many investors can afford to invest 50$ into one hyip but if it remains online for long time then i wouldnt mind to invest.

@macky110

well, my experience with the hyip industry so far says that we should not believe the programs of which the admin will be more active on forums, because they stay active making replies to our queries on forums for few days but disappear with the money before the plan term comes to end, of course it need not be true always, hopefully, this program, at least will become stable.

First of all I am very happy to see that there is curiosity about us in the market but there are few doubts as well, today I will try to clarify misconceptions.

I will quote comment of archu7 : since the principal will be returned at the end of the term, the plans have much profitable ROI in offer, the weekly profits look longer to wait for payments, better if there is daily plans also included in the program, anyway, the program looks promising but the minimum asked to participate in is $50 which is unaffordable.

We are paying profit weekly because we don't want to mess with the funds and trust of our investors and want to be sure that everything goes as expected. I can understand that the minimum initial deposit is a bit high and out of reach of small investors, but at the moment we are not looking for 1000s of investors with deposit amount of $1 or $5 ( I am sorry if it is offensive but this is truth) but managing funds of numerous people may create some problems.

Now as anjali said : .The referral commission up to 2% is also very low to attract the new investors.there is no instant payment but promised to pay within 12 hours.this program looks promising and has a quite attractive design.

We may promise to pay 5% or 10% as referral commission but as we are making genuine profit out of your only money so we just can't pay any amount as referral commission.Because those who pay higher referral commission they pay it from your only money. We are paying instantly but it is not automatic so this may take some time depending upon the requests of withdrawal 12 hours is the maximum time we may take to process a withdrawal request.

Syrine says : Though the ROI is okay,the durations of days is totally too much.moreso the minimum deposit of $50 is too much to invest only in a one investment.since the rule says invest what you can afford to lose.i cant afford to lose whooping sum of $50 so i am skipping this program.

I think you haven't read our FAQs clearly because we never said that invest what you can afford to lose because those who use these kind of statement are for sure in the market to take your money away. But we will stay in the market for long and long and long time its okay if you don't believe us today but after years from now you will see and realize that oh this is the same website I have years ago and it is still in the market then you will believe this statement I stated today.

To macky : Thanks for your support.

To archu7 again : I am not the admin of the website I am just a representative our Admin does not have so much spare time to interact with people on forums I promise on thing that you will find someone from our company to answer queries which may arise.

Thanks & Regards

Steve

Representative WePro Ltd

• Upvote 1

hello WeePro, good to see you on DMT, also thanks for the replies in clarification above taking part in the discussion,

of course we had CherryShares and present EnzexFinance that run for a long time despite the minimum was high $50 as in this program, I wish Weekly Profit program also will bring better results as well.

I was just talking about the representative the other day and he joined here and posted,its really a nice thing to stay in touch with forums for any hyip.I observed that very few people have invested on weekly profit and not many monitors are monitoring this hyip so what are the plans to promote the business in future?

This is the first time I have seen a different question really appreciate. Look we are not very hyper to find visitor in a day or two because we are not targeting to gather funds as soon as possible and run away if we were aiming on that we would have spent 1000s of dollars for advertising and positive comments and would have found 100s of investor in a short span but its okay we don't want to waste so much money when we are just making nominal profit so we don't really mind that we are getting few investors and growth rate is less because we have many investors who don't visit our website.

I think there is no ratings page as far as I know and yet no monitor listing this program to show up the updated status of it, for now, but I have noticed there is a message on the site to follow them on FaceBook, but not provided the link, I think the link to FB should be placed on the site, that will be a good way of promoting this program.

:( site is down why steve?and like archu7 said where is fb page?reply soon..

and last payment i received instant thank you

today i have earned 4$ also but site is working too slow.

Post your payment proof in the right section!

site is opening but working very slow..

Edited by juzfinal
payment proof removed

well, @rohitshru, even the site is loading fast from my end as well, and before to this, if there was any down time in this site, I was unaware of it, even it seems there was no news on the site about any such down time in the program, but good to know that you have been paid instant and please post your payment proofs in the hyip payment proof section only.

well, @rohitshru, even the site is loading fast from my end as well, and before to this, if there was any down time in this site, I was unaware of it, even it seems there was no news on the site about any such down time in the program, but good to know that you have been paid instant and please post your payment proofs in the hyip payment proof section only.

sorry i dn knw where is payment section.i am new in this forum i will defiantly post next time in right section.

sorry i dn knw where is payment section.i am new in this forum i will defiantly post next time in right section.

no problem, on DMT we also have separate section for hyip payment proof, which you might haven't found in other forums, check out the sub section, Hyip payment proof, just after the Hyip Discussion section,

back to the topic, seems your funds is active in here, just keep us updating with the consequences.

Hello guys as rohitshru stated that website is down it is true we faced some technical difficulties today but it is all under control now and hope will not appear again. Anyways the good news is that we have a facebook page now you can link to us by clicking here.

yeah, the site has been back to normal much quickly, they have been successful in fighting the DDOS attack, efficiently,

this program now has FaceBook link provided on their site, that is really great news that we can follow the news and updates of the program as well as investors testimonials or feedback on this FB account.

I am here to announce that we have launched a new trial plan for new investors just because so many people had problem with $50 investment so now we have a limited period plan where one can chose to invest minimum $20 to maximum $500 for 7 weeks with interest rate of 7% per week. If you still think this is high I am sorry we cannot make it more flexible.

trial-plan.jpg

I have expected this kind of plan from the admin for the comfort of small investors, good to know that the minimum is set at $20, and even the plan term is shorter as well, so it is pretty reasonable ROI to pay 7% per week, I guess this program soon will be starting to get support from small investors as well.

I am here to announce that we have launched a new trial plan for new investors just because so many people had problem with $50 investment so now we have a limited period plan where one can chose to invest minimum $20 to maximum $500 for 7 weeks with interest rate of 7% per week. If you still think this is high I am sorry we cannot make it more flexible.

trial-plan.jpg

very good plan but already invested $50.after return of $20 i will reinvest

It is a good looking site with DDOS protection and attractive layout. All plans offer attractive but reasonable weekly roi which can be sustained for long. But minimum required in regular plans is 50$ that many of us will find too big to afford. Even trial plan has minimum 20$ which should have been lowered to get more investors. Still good thing that program has got paying status on on monitors since around 2-3 weeks.

It is a good looking site with DDOS protection and attractive layout. All plans offer attractive but reasonable weekly roi which can be sustained for long. But minimum required in regular plans is 50$ that many of us will find too big to afford. Even trial plan has minimum 20$ which should have been lowered to get more investors. Still good thing that program has got paying status on on monitors since around 2-3 weeks.

i think you should read on first page why the investment amount is higher..