Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best Forex Trading system

fteenetz

That is true there is nothing like the best trading system all the trading system which was develop by a trader need to know the right place where he can learn forex trading as the business is always one of the risky business.

When you develop your trading system be sure and ready to use it and that is to your best understanding

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are no best trading system. all work based on traders knowledge and ability to adapt with market situations. when traders know how complex the markets are, they won't act reckless and trade blindly. they'll always stick with their own strategy rules and risk management plan.

Yes that is true there is no best trading system to be sincere if you want to earn in the forex market then I can tell you learn how to develop your trading strategy because you will surely obtain the best always follow the right step and creat your own trading system to gain the best

The trader will be the one that will learn how to trade well and be able to develop his or her own trading system that he or she will use. All trading systems are good and it will depend on the one that the trader wants to use. This thing is the main reason any body should learn on his own.

• 4 weeks later...

the best trading system basically based on traders goal.if traders want to chasing quick profit from market they will prefer to use scalping strategy than use swing or long term position strategy. I am so sure that i can become a lucky earner in here someday. It is his skills that mater a lot and that which is anle to make him profit,not necessarily that of another person.

• 4 months later...

I don't see the strategy that i am using right now as the best strategy but i think holy grail or something like that is just another fairy tail in forex trading, it also just marketing gimmick by someone who wannabe traders that sold a strategy which we can see its landing page anywhere in internet. At the moment, i am using news based analysis trading.

• 3 weeks later...

According to me there is no trading system, that's not good for trading. Every broker works hard to become good as trading platform. Winning or losing all depend on the trader himself. If the trader is well experienced and has enough knowledge about trading, He/ She has more chances of achieving success in forex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried many systems yet it was very tough for me to come up with something that is truly reliable but I found nothing so I decided to learn trading myself and it became possible thanks to yesfx company, they are the leading proprietary firm in the world and have absolutely fantastic Remote FX Traders program, we can join it easily after applying and there we get proper training and are given guide to learn everything that’s necessary in Forex.

If we are talking about the holy grail system then that is not exist but I think my trading system right now as the best trading system ever that i tried, but to be honest it is far from perfect in 2014 my profit loss ration is around 75:25. But that is still awesome because i don't have to trade everday. 

• 4 months later...

Just learn how to get things done aright and also learn how to build up your own strategy. It is only when you believe in yourself that you can get to know how Forex makes you a better trader who can earn well and make something good from it because it is you that can make yourself a better trader.

The best way for any trader to trade in the Forex business in my own opinion is for the person to learn using his or her own skills. It is your own skills and knowledge of how to trade in the business that is even more important and that is also the main thing that can give a trader the chances of making whatever he or she wants to make.

Using your own skill does not mean you can always winning each trading you do. Actually there is nothing such as best forex trading system. Many scammers and affiliate marketing outside sold something like this claiming that it will boost your earning, and it works but temporary and for some people only not for all people who get that system.

• 5 years later...

For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

23 hours ago, gds221 said:

Before working with any of these systems, I try to check how it will work on the demo account of the Amarkets broker. As for me, this is a pretty interesting option right now.

I am learning about the Forex markets with the help of the DEMO Trading accounts of FXOpen :)

I don't think there's such a thing as the best possible system/strategy. People have been looking for the "holy grail" of trading since the beginning of time, but there actually isn't one - all that it comes down to is educating yourself, finding a good strategy for yourself and working on your trading psychology.

• how to set up the screen for each strategy, and what indicators I use

• what currency pairs and time frame I use for each strategy

• what specific parameters I use for the indicators in each strategy

• where are the entry points, and how I follow the longer time frames to confirm the trend direction

• the process of placing the Expert Advisors on Meta Trader and trade automatically

• how to fit the strategies to your trading broker quotes

• trade with confidence proven Forex strategies