Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best Forex Trading system

fteenetz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in this kind of thread that the author post a link or a file. I think mod must check if the contents is good or not for the safety of all members of this site. Right? I don't want to say that I don't trust anybody in here. But a file can contain virus or something. And its the safety of all members who post in here that is in question. But I hope the file really can help. But I doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am not willing to take that risk to download a file that the moderators and admin of this forum do not recommend. I want to tell the thread starter that there is no such thing as the holy grail and if there were, I'm sure that the thread starter will be richest man in the world. Please start interesting topics so that we can share meaningful ideas and learn from each other.

• 2 years later...

There is no any system that is not good for the trader to trade in it. It is the trader who should be able to develop the trading system in which he or she can trade in and be able to make profit from it. There are many ways by which the trader can trade in forex and also make profit from trading and that way is him or her that has to discover it.

• 3 weeks later...

SMA is calculated from the sum of all the data and then divided by the number of periods in accordance observasi. SMA moving average value that we want to dapatkan. we want to flatten evenly with 14 exchange rate then he will move according to the last 14 or latest price alone.

I do manual trading and its seems my trading system is just fine. Its manual and I do hope that some day I will know how to do program to create my own strategy. I'm really excited to see myself making some profit in here. I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can handle my trading account without any worries. This is the main reason why I enjoy forex trading right now.

I also use manual trading, because I think it manually trading provides the opportunity for us to train the analysis that we will use. therefore, now I am trying to try the best analysis that I use for the contest demo account. Demo contest are great to learn trading and you will even get a prize if you are successful. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

yah maybe right. We can make more money from frex trading by knowledge and skills. Knowledge is most important part of forex bsuiness. Successful trader have excellent knweldge as they get more profit from market. Forex bsuiness overall is best for me and my friends.

• 4 weeks later...

Practice is the best forex trading system. If we don't practice we will never going to make money in here. I do know that many do end up losing big amount of money in forex trading. I do loss money also but I keep on trading and hoping that some day I can grow my trading account big enough for me to enjoy my life. I do hope that I can earn 1,000 dollars a month right now.

@Budado that is true to be sincere practice is the best sytem which I ever see so the best alternative for any trader is for them to try and learn how to develop their own trading system than for them to depend on others people system when you know how to trade I think you can get the best that you ever think which is the best as well

• 2 weeks later...

@Budado that's real being honest apply is the best sytem which I at any time see so the most beneficial different for any trader is for them to try to learn how to acquire their have investing program than for them to rely on Other folks people process when you understand how to trade I do think you will get the best you at any time Feel which is the best as well

the best trading system basically based on traders goal. if traders want to chasing quick profit from market, they will prefer to use scalping strategy than use swing or long term position strategy. in opposite, swing or long position traders will always use long term approach and avoid to use scalping strategy.

@Budado that is definitely real to get honest apply is the greatest sytem which I ever see so the top choice for virtually any trader is for them to try and learn how to establish their possess trading procedure than for them to depend on Some others persons program when you understand how to trade I do think you can get the best which you at any time think which is the greatest too

Practice. That's the best forex trading system. Because no matter what you do if you don't practice you will never going to make it in forex trading. I do believe I can handle my trading account and become a rich trader some day. I'm so sure that I can become a lucky earner in here some day. Lets just all do hope to see ourselves earning great in here.

• 2 weeks later...

It is good for traders to build a Forex trading system for themselves. There are no specified trading system which one can say it is the best. To a great extent, Forex is always best seen from the angle of the trader himself. It is his skills that matter a lot and that which is able to make him profit, not necessarily that of another person.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs no such thing as best forex system. All strategy are good if we practice it. Problem with many is that they don't know ho to do analysis and they don't know how to trade in forex and when they failed they blame their strategy. Even though if they actually know how to use that strategy they will going to end up earning.

Yes that is true there is no best forex trading system what I know is that the system which you chose to be the best for you is always that best as for sure .

So always try to build your own trading system yourself this will help you cope with future trade

Trading systems are scattered all over the place and no trader has the best trading system. What matters is that the system is effective enough for you to make profit with it. It is a business where you can cash in some good profit but only when you have adequate skills to match it.

All are good to try as long we know how to use this system properly. But problem with many is that they just want to try to trade and make profit right away and when they don't try to make big in forex then they just do the do or die attitude and end up losing big amount. I do start small in forex trading and now I have big trading capital. Its all about focus and in the long run we can really earn great amount of money.

Any forex trading system is good for any trader that wants to make profit from trading in the forex market. It will not matter the type of trader that the person is but what is important is how he or she is able to know how to use that strategy and be able to make profit with it.