Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HourInvest - HourInvest.net

I am not admin!

http://www.hourinvest.net/

Online investment attraction

Online investment attraction is the best way to make our business grow faster. It allows to manage assets on-the-fly quickly responding to the market situation changes. International stock trading is a great risk, but also a great gain. Our professionalism lets us put rather high interest rate for investments attraction. We deal with domestic and foreign stocks, short-term money market instruments, bonds and other securities.

About Our Company

Nowadays our program is large widely known company providing investment solutions. www.hourinvest.net , is an investment opportunity for almost everyone. You may have at least $5 and agree to be legally bound by company's rules to start investing with us. Discover the internet investment world with Gold Fund !

PLAN

2.2% hourly for 50 hours

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $20,000 2.20

Calculate your profit >>

6%-8% daily for 25 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 6.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 7.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $100,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

http://www.hourinvest.net/

this new short term program has got different design with professional look, even the ROI offered in here looks reasonable, 6% daily for 25 business days, the hourly plan I don't think one can afford this hourly plan, because the minimum is set at $200 in this plan, well, there is a single plan mentioned in their investment program, that is 8% daily for 25 business days.

the daily ROI is 6%, in case if the plan is principal included in daily profit then the profit will be better and in my view, such programs will stay for a while in the industry, 6% daily for 25 business days, meaning that the total ROI at the end will be 150%, so a 50% clear profit from one round, It is minimum $10 required to invest, that is a big amount to participate in this program.

well, only one monitor has updated the status of this program to PAYING, and there is still waiting status shown for this program on other monitors, if there is hourly plan in this program, it should have been updated within few hours after launch, anyway, the program still is just one day old, hopefully, it will survive few more days.

This program is running for 11 days,and has got PAYING status on few moniters.this program is offering 5% refferal commission, and the ROI offered in this program,8% daily for 25 bussiness days may be,sustainable,I guess.Hope this program will survive for few more days in the industry.But the minimum deposit $10 is still a big amount,that is quite unaffordable for the small investors to participate in this program.

well, most of the monitors have 19th November as last paid date for this program, only one has been showing that the program paid on 21st November for the last time, whatever, the current status of this program as per the monitors is paying, and I guess the sustainable ROI is the reason for the success of this hyip so far.

Investing in that hourly plan is totally risky since the minimum deposit is totally high.i would rather i invest in the daily plan even though the principal would not be returned.The ROI is okay and would just monitor the site for some fews and see if the payment situation at sites monitoring their services change.

I think the program is not active any more, because the monitor that is added to the site has paying status to show for this one, but the last paid information is shown as 23rd Nov, since then no payment seems to have been released from this program till date, that is for last two days, let us wait for another few days before come to a conclusion.

Hourinvest has very unstable and unrealistic investment plans and i knew this site is never gonna remain for longer time.The only monitor listed on Rate us page is Gsmonitor dot net which is not very popular.I think we all should avoid this site since its never gonna come back and move on to the next hyip site.

I guess there was holiday on 24th due to Thanksgiving day and no profit accrued in the accounts, as they only pay on business days, that might be the reason for the last payment proof available of two days ago, that is of 23rd Nov, but there is no such news update on their site, they should at least have one news section.

There is a lot of payment proof a round to show that this program is paying all members, i real think this program have the ability to survive for some time. so for this program is 13 days old and still looking strong, am not a fan of any program that offered to pay hourly but i will take my chance with this one.

just wondering if anyone can open this site, I am not able to open the site, looks like it is closed or unavailable, there is currently problem loading the page, I am unsure if this is already a scam and closed, let's wait and watch if the site is going to return.