Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FordReturn - fordreturn.com

I am not admin!

http://fordreturn.com/

We welcome you dear users. You have been looking for passive income, but could not find it? Then you have come to the address. You do not have to do. You will need to register on the site, make a deposit into your personal account, and watch the growth of your money. Just enjoy life.

Why us and why we need it? Yes, because we have a team of experts that monitors the stock market, currencies and stocks of various companies around the world. Every day we get great money with sales and purchases. We also offer and add funds to your account and follow the growth of profit on them. With the earnings on your money, interest, we will pick ourselves a small percentage, and the rest to give you. Every hour you will earn interest on your account and you can withdraw your money at any moment. Importantly, remember that the more money you invest, the greater the growth rate of per cent. Since we work in the market for 8 years, we guarantee you that your money will not be burned. Our agents will not give your money to lie idle.

17% Daily for 10 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

BRONZE $10 - $100 17.00

Calculate your profit >>

18% Daily for 10 Days

SILVER $101 - $1,000 18.00

Calculate your profit >>

19% Daily for 10 Days

GOLD $1,001 - $5,000 19.00

Calculate your profit >>

20% Daily for 10 Days

PLATINUM $5,001 - $200,000 20.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR

Feature:

Instant Payment

No Fee for Withdraw

No Minimum Withdrawal

SSL Certificates

DDOS Protected

Unique Design

24/7 Online Access

http://fordreturn.com/

this program has been running for four day and there is few monitors listing this one that have been showing PAYING status for the program, as per the information available from those monitoring websites, this site has last paid on 11th November that is today ! around double on investment in just ten days is quite high and unsustainable ROI !

• 2 weeks later...

Info The new system

======================================

Regards success!

Our party fordreturn.com deftly convey, that the calculations and provide a new atmosphere.

We are providing the system more easily and quickly and clearly, with the package as follows:

108% -115% After 1 Day

Plan $ 1 10.00 - 108.00% 1000.00

Plan 2 $ 1001.00 - 5000.00 110.00%

Plan 3 $ 5001.00 - 150000.00 115.00%

hopefully with the new program, can provide the passion and established business cooperation more smoothly. hopefully we can succeed together.

Best Regards

Richard

CEO Fordreturn.com

======================================

@hoanglong

I just have checked out the site and have noticed that the program has been running for seventeen days now,

there is no details of new plans in the site till now, there is only information regrading the same older four plans with ten days term as before, hope they will also add the new plan system on the site as well.

This program is 19 days old now,There are just some few monitors are listing this site and has been showing PAYING status for this program.The ROI offered in this program is unreasonable and And the minimum required is $10 which is unsustainable.There is no new plan added in this program yet.The admin promised to give instant payments, hope the will include some new interesting plans to this site.

well, this program has still been paying even after the new plan introduction recently, three days ago, that is 8 to 15% daily profit, which is quite high and unsustainable ROI, but the monitors have paying status for it and the last payout of 26th Nov is available around.

To all new investor i real don't recommend this program so do not invest here you will surely get scam with no question ask, there is no way this admin can sustain this kind of interest rate. 17% daily impossible to pay this program is wired so please take my advice and do not put your money here.

@moddog

that daily ROI of 17% is not for life time, but for just ten days only, because it is a plan in which principal is included in daily ROI, thus making a total of 170% in ten days which is something like 7% daily, there is one day plan as well, which is recently announced by the admin in this program, of course it has unsustainable ROI of 8% after one day. I agree with you that the program is risky to venture with.

@moddog

that daily ROI of 17% is not for life time, but for just ten days only, because it is a plan in which principal is included in daily ROI, thus making a total of 170% in ten days which is something like 7% daily, there is one day plan as well, which is recently announced by the admin in this program, of course it has unsustainable ROI of 8% after one day. I agree with you that the program is risky to venture with.

If you never know, any admin that offered to pay interest rate over two percent daily there is nothing legit about that program and it is high risk and can turn scam at any time, so 7% daily no one should not even thing of putting there money in such program, and to make things worst only two monitoring site is monitoring this program and i don't trust them. When a admin make changes to the plan that he/she offer that means something is wrong, 70% in ten days is high risk.

@moddog

I agree with you that all short term programs are risky, but majority of the hyips coming now are with short term plans only, even investors are interested in hit and run strategy, you can see as soon as a short term hyip is launched, it is getting huge support from investors, than any long term program, recently.

back to the topic, it is PAYING and latest payment proofs of 27th November can be found on forums.

the monitors listing this one have PAYING status for this program, for three weeks exactly now,

it is secondary whether you trust those monitors listing this program or not, but the current status of the program is PAYING and the last payment proofs of 28th November that is of today available on monitors as well as forums.

I have just checked out the program thread on forums, like MMG and I have found few latest payment proofs of 30th November that is of today, and when I searched for it's current status on Allhyipmonitors I have noticed one of those monitors showing Not Paying status but the last paid date as 29th Nov, but this one is PAYING and we can have proofs of 30th Nov around.

• 3 months later...

i guess waiting a day or two will do no harm before investing inhere, no doubt i will give this one a trial with my money but again i cant find any monitor on them and that is why am gonna wait few days before i invest here, i will like to take the first plan a good ride and the program has got all necessary feture expect the fact that they is no monitor yet, but will wait on that.

@dkarev

I don't think waiting for a day or two will make any difference in our thoughts, look at the ROI, its 70% profit in 10 days plan.Its never possible to pay such high ROI and sustain even for 2 or 3 rounds.I recommend you not to expect anything from this site.

No doubt this program has been running for more than four months, but just check out it's current status on monitors or forums, guys, it's stopped to pay quite a while ago, so there is no question of discussion on their plans, it's time to move on.