Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Chilton Fund - ChiltonFund.com

I am not admin!

http://chiltonfund.com/index.php

Chilton is a global investment management firm that aims to produce superior investment returns by aggressively seeking capital appreciation in rising markets and preserving capital in declining markets. We take a long-term perspective as we endeavor to maintain a focused, disciplined portfolio that consistently generates profits for our clients over time.

PLAN

1We offer 4%-8% daily for 30 days depending on your investment.

2The investment term is 30 calendar days.

3In our Plan you will get 30 payments during 30 calendar days.

4Payments are made 7 days per week including holidays.

5Your principal will Not be returned at the end of the investment term.

Accept: LR, PM

http://chiltonfund.com/index.php

it is clearly mentioned in the plan features that the principal won't be returned at the end of the plan, well, the total ROI will be in the range of 120 % to 240% depending on the amount range invested, only that the minimum allowed to participate is a bit high, unaffordable, that is $10 ! even the referral commission of 5% is not so attractive.

• 3 weeks later...

Principle will not be returned at the end investment term and ROI offered 4% to 8% as the investment amount increases and the minimum is set at $10 which is a bit high amount,unable to spend for most of the investors.and payments will be processed 7 days in a week.current status is paying on most of the monitors.last payout is updated on 29 November.

Chiltonfund is having reasonable investment plans and its really good to see that this site is paying well from last couple of days,I can see paying status on all the monitors listed.

@anjali

I don't think 10$ is a high amount to spend for hyip investors,in fact 90% Hyips are keeping 10$ as minimum investment.

this program is exactly 29 days old now, there is latest payment proof of 29th November available around on forums as well as monitors, since this is a short term program where the principal is also included in daily profits, I think there is possibility of reaching BEP faster in these kind of programs.