Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fast Earning - Fast-earning.com

I am not admin!

https://fast-earning.com

Welcome Fast-Earnings!

Fast-Earnings is selected proffesional group of traders and financial bankers that will managing the funds investment from all member. Reliable Fund is high ethical standards in banking and trading working. We offers excellent rates of profit rates to all member who have join in our programs. We can promise you professionalism, hard work, good profit and honesty.

Plan 1

1.4% Daily for 30 Days

Level Spent Amount Payout

Plan 1 10.00 - 100.00 1.40%

Plan 2

1.6% Daily for 60 Days

Plan 2 50.00 - 500.00 1.60%

Plan 3

1.8% Daily for 90 Days

Plan 3 100.00 - 1000.00 1.80%

Plan 4

2.1% Daily for 120 Days

Plan 4 250.00 - 1000000.00 2.10%

Accept: LR, AP

https://fast-earning.com

only the first plan has reasonable low ROI and affordable minimum whereas the rest of the plans have been set at quite higher minimum of $50, $100 etc, most of the investors can't afford to invest in here, as per the site statistics, it is three days old and there is yet no monitor listing this one or added to the site, no ratings page and the current status is unknown !

• 4 months later...

well i guess this program has taking a bored step by added AP to it payment processor, i guess that will make the program earn some element of trust by investors,but anyway the onwer of the one has done a good job by adding ssl encryption on the program, well i will love for it to be verified by those who know how to do that, i think with roi on this one the program might be good t invest in.

This is really a bad news for us that this site is down for me now, as per server requirement we need to check everyone's data record and bandwidth. Where it's bandwidth has been dropped down. Hope that they should come back again - then we can able to get some better feature like profitable 1.4% daily for 30 days. We need only $10 to get start with them.

This program is few months old as of now, but unfortunately it's a scam long ago, though the ROI offered in here is stable and it was a long term project, current status is that the site is unavailable, looks like turned to scam and closed as well, just a couple of monitors listing this one, and they show scam status for it.