Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Happy Earning - happy-earning.com

I am not admin

Happy-Earning is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. Officially started since 2006 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (Forex).

Plans:

17 % For 6 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 17.00

Calculate your profit >>

9 % For 12 Hours

Plan 1 $10 and more 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

10 % For 24 Hours

Plan 1 $50 and more 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

15% for 36 Hours

Plan 1 $100 and more 15.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LibertyReserve

Link >>> http://www.happy-earning.com

Looking very good site that we can see some special features like crystal design. First of all I like their hourly plans but it's seems to me little bit higher than any normal plan. But really bad news is they are very doubtful for us because 50% monitors made them scam and forum links won't work. Hopefully some good news will be come soon.

well, there is no monitor seen in their ratings page, also no monitor added to the site to display the up to date status of the program,

I think this hourly plan site is no more active, because there is transactions up to 4th November only can be found in their paid out page, but this is running for just three days, so I am unsure if it's turned to scam now.