Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Online Forex Trading: Are You A Lion or a Cub?

ONLINE FOREX TRADING

lion.jpg

This is something very crucial in real life and in forex trading.

Before we start: Characteristics of a Lion (King of the Jungle)

- Calm

- Powerful

- Confident

- Killing Instinct

Have you watch documentaries before on how do lions hunt?

Although lions themselves are a powerful predator, they still do not go out right up front to the prey and start chasing them from afar.

What they do is that they will fix their target on the weakest prey and move slowly and calmly towards the prey without gaining any attention.

Only when they are close enough and confident of getting their prey, will they Strike.

The nature of a lion and how he hunts his prey largely applies to forex trading.

Are you the type of trader who calmly wait for a setup (prey) to occur.

And if there is no setup (prey), they will retire back to rest and come back to hunt the next day.

OR – are you the trader who strikes everytime you see food. But to get themselves a back lash most of the time?

If you are the 2nd trader, you are like a baby cub.

When the cubs are young, their parents will teach them how to hunt.

And not to go out striking blindly.

Being calm is the characteristic of a lion.

But when he strikes, he is confident of a Kill.

That’s what a trader should do as well.

We will lie in wait for a setup occurance, and when it occurs.

We will strike it without hesitation.

But if there is no setup, we will retire to rest and do our things.

I hope you find the above analogy interesting, and it’s time to ask yourself.

Are you a Lion or a Cub in forex trading?

Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Price ActionForex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Trading System & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.

See you on the other side my friend,

Asia Forex Mentor

Ezekiel Chew

Asia #1 Forex Mentor

www.asiaforexmentor.com

post-4093-0-55053500-1320058519_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It is important that a trader aspires to be among the group of those that lead the forex jungle and those are the large institutional traders and organizations. The journey to achieve this all starts from the newbie level and with practice, perseverance and motivation a trader can grow from a cub in forex trading to a lion in this business.

Just wondering theirs a definition of a lion but theirs no definition of a cub? So how can I say if I'm a lion or a cub if I don't understand what cub stand for. Because I can be cheetah the scalper. lols. Or the Tiger. Actually to be honest its a wrong impression that lion live in the jungle. because lion don't live in the jungle. they live in savanna. While tiger do live in the jungle.

I do have a few qualities of Forex Lion but I would still say I am a Cub. This is because, forex is an unpredictable market and we never know what is going to happen in the future. Calling myself a professional or a Lion might make me over confident with my trades and that is where I would have the most chances of loosing my trades.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Forex Trader name is Mufasa. I look out for good signs. When I see a condition in the market that I am confident, I trade. It doesn't always work out the way I hope. If I don't see the condition that I like, I decide to sit this one out for the day / week, whatever. I look for certain signs that point to success. When I see them, sometimes I strike, other times I wait and see if there is a catch 22.

I do have a few qualities of Forex Lion but I would still say I am a Cub. This is because, forex is an unpredictable market and we never know what is going to happen in the future. Calling myself a professional or a Lion might make me over confident with my trades and that is where I would have the most chances of loosing my trades.

Hmm, of course because you will going to be soon a lion. It just that you're not grown up well in forex trading. We can say that when we grow and been in forex trading for a long time then we already know the best strategy we can use for any set ups we have. Well, its not bad to have confidence in trading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is not really bad as far as I know am trading the forex market like a cub forex trading is very risky and at the same time I dont have much interest in something that will make me no good what I rather prefer to do is trading with a calm mind which make me a cube in forex.

• 1 month later...

Lol! i dont want to compare myself with animals like cut or lions and i just want to remain a person of course a trader, i agree we need to have some skills to make profit here, but that is not difficult we get all what we need with the experience.

It is the same thing happened to me. We can not easily compare ourselves in Forex trading like lion or cub here. There is no way to do this. This sounds like being too proud emotionally here. So, better to think again

• 2 weeks later...

Time and again, i have read of the need to be more watchful to trade than to just take every opportunity that presents itself. A trader friend of mine told me his trading for this month has been doing fine. My next question of "how many trades he had open as at the time of my asking", and he replied that he had made only 2 trades in this month and was making good profits on both. I think that is the lion attribute.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a lion. I'm a Tiger! lols. Lion are actually big but not that aggressive. In fact lions do hunt in a group. Unlike Tigers that can surive in the wild alone. Hunt alone and does not back out if theirs a fight. Unlike lions that only attack if they are in group but seldom attack if they are alone. That's why a lion in the wild can't surive alone. That's why I prefer to be a Tiger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm a baby lion. I'm strong and confident but a baby still and have so much more to learn and absorb so I do't want to classify myself as a Lion just yet. Although that will be ideal for me in a couple of yeas. I woudl like to be a real Lion trader. I think the more strength and confident you have in yourself, the bigger the animal inside of you. You have to be strong and confident in every trading decisions you make and know how to turn it around. 

• 2 months later...

well, we are hunt the profit. no doubt about it. however, the way we hunt in the market determine whether we end up with success or fail. if we are trade based on strategy and always discipline, we will trade according to the best trading opportunity only. but if we are have no strategy, probably we will end up with blindly trade. the result obviously far better when we trade based on strategy.

• 1 month later...

Either way, the most important thing is that the trader makes more profit than he loses. I will like to attach to the lion end of the explanation but then, it doesn't in any way, give a trader the guarantee that if he strikes at the appointed time, that there is an assurance of making profit.

• 1 month later...

The forex trading market is a place where the traders come to trade in other to make profit. The main reason why every body is trading in the forex market is that they can be able to make profit from their trades and if they are able to do so, they have fulfilled their aim of trading. No body will like to be the prey to forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Now days, I am doing learning of forex. I am not Lion nor Cub yet. Because I am a newbie. And I think that I will be a Lion in forex trading future. Because I am getting success in forex at very high speed. And one day I will be Master of forex. And other traders will follow me.