Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what are the best forex trading Hours?

Trading is not what we do at all times, the trader can as well trade when he feels he is assured of his analysis. It is not by how many hours we trade but by the effectiveness of our analysis. The better the analysis, the better the result that will spring up. Assuming that Forex brings success at all times is a wrong assumption.

• 6 months later...

It depends on from country to country because the time in every country is like different there is difference between times, over here traders most trade in the night after midnight as that is the time when market opens over here so that is the time they make in the trades.

NO BEST trading hours in forex, all hours are good depend on currency pair you choose. But i am sure that since mostly posters here prefer Major pairs then New York session is one of the best session that traders could try, and @adil007 i think that time is not irrelevant here if you really want to make money with forex.

• 7 months later...

Trade during NY hours or European and also Londond hours are the best optional you could choose, 3 currencies that involved for sure USD, EUR, and GBP. I don't see Asian hours is profitable at the moment and so do Sydney one, those 3 are really popular and gain more attention from traders.

• 3 months later...

London, New York, Frankfurt and Tokyo session are the best session, not all people suitable with london or maybe new york session. So this is why i trying to do more direct approach with those all sessions, to me all those 4 sessions make my day because i can enter market frequently in morning and evening. Sometimes there is overlapping between those sessions which make it more volatile.

• 1 month later...

New york session at the moment :D , why? That is where mostly USD will circulated. Not EUR not GBP but we will see the big impact during this hours since BIG impact news that will make usd getting better or worse happening for example Consumer Price Index or Non-Farm Payroll. I am sure for someone who spend a lot of time in forex should know about this one.

New York is nice, since that is where wall-street open and you will get a huge volatility if the news really give such a high impact. The other trading hours also not a bad idea, like Frankfurt or London where you will find it overlap with New York session later and give a huge movement.

• 1 month later...

New York or London are something that many people like trading on, but of course if one is skillful enough then time is just another thing, as it won’t really make huge difference. I am quite satisfied with trading on any time because of my simple and straight forward strategy which strongly revolves around money management and that’s seriously helped by OctaFX broker, as they got sensational 50% bonus available on deposit and it’s completely trade able, so that’s helpful for my plans and even their daily market news and analysis service further strengthens my strategy which is simply to follow the trend and that allows me to make profits consistently and can be easily worked out on any given time or session.

Sydney or Tokyo Session aren't a bad idea too especially if you know what to do and as you said it won't make much difference, but during that hours i mean in New York for example, pair that has USD behind or in front of it will change a lot, for example EURUSD will fluctuate during NY and FrankFurt Sessions.

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly speaking, I don’t worry about which session I am trading on since that really is not the thing for me to concern about. I am working with OctaFX broker where they have incredible cTrader platform, it is especially develop for ECN trading and makes it all so easier for me while another massive advantage here is that, it has latest technology in place which automatically brings my performance bar up while there is also written about the active trading hour, so that means I can easily know which session I am trading on, but again this is pretty much irrelevant for me due to been a scalper where conditions don’t matter much and that’s where I am so much successful in a fairly short-lived career so far.

Usually i  trade on overlapping session between New York and London or Frankfurt session. Since mostly i traded with using US economic data as my indicator, in certain cases i also trade in Sydney Session or NZ session but that is only once or twice in a month. I rarely trade in Tokyo Session.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are great traders. I now also have a time long  activities in the field of forex as demand requires speed capture market information that I have accumulated quite a lot of yourself in the commercial resources stored . I have built them in my library that any trader always receive from my share:

facebook.com/BESTFOREXSTORE.COM1Community/?fref=ts [/ code]
  • Upvote 1

Yes this is true and real the forex market has its own trading session and I think that the right time to trade is for any trader to look into the forex pair which he wanted to trade and make sure that he trade and do more analysis on that pair through this means he will be able to know the right time to trade in the pair since all pair has their trading hours.

Each of those trading session are unique to some pairs, except to New York session where it could rally all of major pairs. It is because the benchmarking to USD nowadays. To me the best hours always be New York session, but as additional it would be London session, Tokyo Session and Frankfurt Session.

• 9 months later...

I usually like to trade when market is moving quickly, as that way I can make profits easily with scalping, but can be risky too. I love trading on news as well and thanks to TradeWiseFX, It’s easier. They have excellent Market Analysis and updates facility while several other benefits, so I can easily stay up with the happening and that add up to my performance.

I usually like to trade when market is moving quickly, as that way I can make profits easily with scalping, but can be risky too. I love trading on news as well and thanks to TradeWiseFX, It’s easier. They have excellent Market Analysis and updates facility while several other benefits, so I can easily stay up with the happening and that add up to my performance.

many ways to make us more aware of how easy to make profits with good, therefore we have to do a way to always make the analysis as a way that could make it easier to make a profit,

many ways to make us more aware of how easy to make profits with good, therefore we have to do a way to always make the analysis as a way that could make it easier to make a profit,

therefore we need understanding and learning about the workings of trading well, with their demo accounts we can take advantage of the good and true, because in order to enhance the ability and effort as possible and can help us in profit

therefore we need understanding and learning about the workings of trading well, with their demo accounts we can take advantage of the good and true, because in order to enhance the ability and effort as possible and can help us in profit

If likely we not yet reading using real account hence we also can take benefit from demo account, and will good when trading using demo account they trade and learn seriously, because real market condition if compared with demo market remain same, if occur difference might only one pips because different server broker

If likely we not yet reading using real account hence we also can take benefit from demo account, and will good when trading using demo account they trade and learn seriously, because real market condition if compared with demo market remain same, if occur difference might only one pips because different server broker

in taking advantage of the demo account will indeed be very important advantage we can get, because without that there is a maximum mampun science have certainly not going to be successful in the run. And for the things we are trying to encourage himself to do to try to trade using small capital of $ 1 in a standard account instaforex to test mentality and knowledge

in taking advantage of the demo account will indeed be very important advantage we can get, because without that there is a maximum mampun science have certainly not going to be successful in the run. And for the things we are trying to encourage himself to do to try to trade using small capital of $ 1 in a standard account instaforex to test mentality and knowledge

If any trader already having confidence in demo account then want to start trading on real account many broker now offer low minimum capital even use 1$ already can start trading with using high leverage, but if only start with 1$ is too small capital and not as sufficient amount to start I think, we can trying using 50$ or 100$ to learn and practice in real account, and possible start small if skill good hence will increasing money

If any trader already having confidence in demo account then want to start trading on real account many broker now offer low minimum capital even use 1$ already can start trading with using high leverage, but if only start with 1$ is too small capital and not as sufficient amount to start I think, we can trying using 50$ or 100$ to learn and practice in real account, and possible start small if skill good hence will increasing money

It all looks good to say $1 to start with, but is this seriously what we should do? I don’t think so; I believe we must make sure that we start with sensible amount to make good returns. If we do that than time is irrelevant, as if we are skillful enough then we will be able to work it out easily in our favor, but if we lack inability then even best trading times will be harder to make profits from. I trade under OctaFX and with them, I am able to do well in any situation, as they have magnificent features from lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips, over 70 instruments to select from or even 50% rebate even on losing trades too, so all very handy and useful!

Very good if any trader already having good skill on many kinds market condition and they can drive their account to making safe on all condition, because so many trader that fail in forex trading less than six month and because these reason, just spent money that afford to lose is important for trader that might still on looer

You guys are great traders. I now also have a time long  activities in the field of forex as demand requires speed capture market information that I have accumulated quite a lot of yourself in the commercial resources stored . I have built them in my library that any trader always receive from my share:

facebook.com/BESTFOREXSTORE.COM1Community/?fref=ts [/ code]

It's interesting, thanks for sharing!