Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what are the best forex trading Hours?

Best hours for trading, I have never looked for best hours and I will trade. I always try to manage my analysis and strategy so that I can trade more accurate than depending on best hours for my trading.

the busiest day of the trading market is mid-week ie Wednesday and Thursday. trading on that day. these days have a very active price movement. It allows traders to get big profit potential

If you want the busiest working hours which you considered as the best working hours. It is usually overlapping session hours. In the opening of NY session there will be an overlapping hours for around 3 or 4 hours with London session which still open, and it will increase the liqudidity and participation in the market.

Should we observe moments of the opening session of the market, which is usually the benchmark price to determine the price movements next, so we can do an analysis more quickly

we understand how our analysis with the best possible so that forex market more we know the movement and indeed with we can master the market correctly it is one of the things we must run and maximize correctly

Of course the trader must be the spirit because with that motivation will still exist, and this spirit can be obtained because there is a community of traders at FXB trading who are ready to help and also the best from within oneself

because it must be more active and also understand as a way of trading properly, because it is now a lot of communities that can be followed to take a lot of knowledge in order to make trading more understand

• 7 months later...

Thanks for a detailed post and sharing your point of views with us. Nevertheless; I personally think that forex is a truly 24 hours market where each trading day starts with one market session while ends with another market session making forex a full flexible market place for the foreign currency traders. And without any doubt; each trader should trade according to his trading strategies and most precisely as per his trading requirements. So; what is the best trading hour for a foreign currency trader will basically depend on his own trading style.

• 1 year later...

The best part of my trading broker ForexOne is that they are giving the fastest trade execution, without any trade commission. Most of the brokers in Forex trading are scammers and others take high commission from their customers. That’s why from this broker I get much benefited by trading. They also allow low spread from 0.4 pips which helps me to make good money in a short time so trading is very easy to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The most favorable trading time is the 8 a.m. to noon overlap of New York and London exchanges. These two trading centers account for more than 50% of all forex trades. On the flipside, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., trading mostly happens in the Singapore and Sydney exchanges, where there is far less volume than during the London/New York window.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, FXOpen Trader said:

When we are doing our trades in the markets we will have to understand what are Perfect timings in the markets for us.

Of course, bro, because to get profit in forex trading you need understanding and knowledge about the market. So that's why there are educational facilities at this FXOpen broker for traders?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...