Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what are the best forex trading Hours?

The best trading hours will always all the hours that we thing is good for us to trade. I do hope we can make good income in forex all the time and this is the main reason why I keep on trading in forex no matter what the time is. As I'm hoping that in the long run I can really make good income without worrying that I can't survive market volatility. My goal is always to make sure that I do earn good amount of money each month and I can only do that if I have enough support from my analysis.

• 4 weeks later...

i think all time is good for trading. if a man want to be hard working it is easy for him. he can make money easily from here and he would be happy by forex. so we need to control our greed and earn by honesty .

• 3 months later...

There are good trading hours like Asian market time or London time because those are business hours and they're booming in trends so chance for you to make money. You will make money when its time for everyone to get involved. Of course, time is everything when it comes to trading. You can't make money on bad trends and a lot of bad trends on weekends and holiday so try to trade during business hours of Asian market or London time and you will find good trends. Late hours for Western traders. 

depends on traders strategy. when trader use scalping or day trading, they will choose to trade in london and new york session. since that session provide volatility and even mostly daily trend occur at that time. but if trader use long position trading, best time to trading not based on market session but based on beginning of major trend.

• 2 weeks later...

The best times of the trading day is from my point of view of 5:21 GMT

These times are precisely where the European and U.S. market open

Amazing but the US and European market isn't working for me. I only see profit in Tokyo time so I'm here in the US sitting her trying to time the Tokyo markets. Its like the yen is my safe haven and I've earned really good from it but not US or European. Why is this? I will try to wait today til noon to see if business will kick in. I guess I have to wait for a demanding time. If you want to try 11am Tokyo time, you will see tons of bullish trend to scalp from. 

• 3 months later...

I feel that a risk of 1,2,3% is rather too low for a trader to risk. Maybe 3 is good but 1&2 are quite low. The trader should at least, invest that which the profit is worth looking it. When you descend so low in term of how much of your equity you are willing to risk, you are indirectly descending so low of how much profit you want to make as well.

If we talk about the best trading hours, I do not think it is like a captcha work in which rate is good in some hours and in some not, in forex trading the market is continously changing and so we cannot mark some specific hours as best forex trading hours, but I think it is not much wise to do trading on Friday as market starts getting low on Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

majority intraday traders trade at london or new york session. those market time give high chance to make decent profit since the market move volatile during those time. however, for long term traders, their trading time doesn't lies in market session. because their goal is not search volatility environment to make profit. but riding the trend.

Some other times, the time a trader chooses to trade might just depend on the type of trader he is as well as the time zone he is. Perhaps also, the session. In any case, trading in Forex requires accurate and good timing. When a trader goes in at the right time, he increases the chances of making profits from his trades.

• 2 weeks later...

Entering a trade few minutes after a high impact news is released is a good entry point that can give a trader a good buy chance. It is also wise enough if the trader makes some good and detailed analysis of the market before trying it out. Forex is about analysis and in any case where he feels confused, there's always the demo account to help out.

I like to trade on the overlaping time of London and New York session. When there is no news in range, that time I like to trade on all the USD, GBP and EUR related pairs. And when there is news, better I keep my trading away from trading that time. I do not want rapid profit, rather I try to be balanced everywhere.

the best forex trading hours is when market provide trend momentum movement. and it usually occur at london and new york session. many intraday traders choose to trade at those session because has opportunity to get decent profit. while if traders use long term strategy in trading, their best time to trading not depend on market session. but when the price changed in direction.

• 1 month later...

The trader can be able to trade in the forex trading business any time that is the market time from monday to friday because forex does not have a specific time unless it is not the time that the session of the market used to open. In other for the trader to be able to make profit from trading in the forex business, he or she will have to make a good analysis first.

You discover the best trading hours for yourself when you make a good analysis. It is what you know about Forex that determines how you would enter the market and the best time to exit. You can trade in Forex and still make a lot of money if you know how to trade.

I also think that the best trading hours is when the trader is knowing the right pair for him to trade and when to trade.

To be precise each and every trader in the forex market and pair have their own specific time which it can be traded so do your research and analysis for example the usd/jpy is highly volatile around 7pm GMT 1 you can try and post your feedback