Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dollars-maker - dollars-maker.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

plans.jpg

Dollars-Maker deals in stock, forex market and foreign exchange trading, and the money you invest with us is used to trade in these types of markets. Our professional team of traders do their best so as to always end up in increase capital. The experience of our experts eliminates the need for you to spend your time, study or understand anything related to financial markets. We`d like to tell that you do not have to think about raise of your funds, as we handle everything here in Dollars-Maker.

The amount of money your earn - depends on the amount of money you invest. All you should to do is just make deposit with one of the accepted payment processors (LibertyReserve or PerfectMoney) in any of the desired plans, and earn the return for your deposit as per the plan you chose. We invite you to participate in the excellent investment opportunity , and increase your income today!

b468.gif

THEY ACCEPT : LR and PM

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

• 2 weeks later...

this program has been running for twelve days so far, having paying status on monitors, but I doubt that this program has already stopped to pay, because there is 27th October as last paid date as per the information on those monitors and also that the monitors showing, today is ' 29th October ' ! so that update was of two days ago !

I think that the program has stopped paying or given out selective payment. It is wear that this site has been promoted by fxbuck as well, which has stopped paying too. I wondered whether it is the same admin but I don't have evidence on it. Investors have to be careful. I don't recommend people to invest in this site now.

it seems that this program has already stopped to pay few days ago, that is clear from the investors' reviews on the site and also from the monitor status on the site, obviously they are using fake status of their program, check out the date on monitors, those are updated a long ago, so we should really be careful with this scam hyip, and it's time to move on !