Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trade Swap - TradeSwap.biz

I am not admin!

Trade Swap Inc is a global investment management company with approximately 25 million dollar under management. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. The company is focused on stock market, forex, bonds, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2008, Trade Swap Inc is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Asian, Americas and Europe. We employee 40 investment management professionals. We believe that superior investment performance is achieved through a skillful balance of three core attributes: knowledge, experience and adaptability. There is only one way to be on the cutting edge - commitment to innovation. We do our best to achieve a consistent increase in investment performance for our clients, and superior value-add. We appreciate our clients' loyalty and value the relationships we build with each customer. No matter what country you come from, our professional managers will help you to choose investment product that best fits your demands.

6% Daily for 190 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 2.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 4.00

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 6.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR

http://tradeswap.biz/?ref=longnha

I think the minimum set at $100 is quite high to afford to invest in this program, even the site doesn't seem to be worth of $100 to spend in here,

it's having no separate page for monitors to display the status, but the only monitor, GoldPoll has been added to the site, which shows paying status for this hyip for nine days so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 6% return for one day. How long can this site run?

I am with @archu7, $100 minimun investment is too high for me. It is not a famous site yet and hard to believe now.

it is actually 2% daily, which is a stable ROI, it is 6% for the amounts deposited starting from $10,001, I don't think that anyone will invest such a high amounts in this simple looking program,

monitor GoldPoll is listing this one which has been running for twenty two days so far and the current status is PAYING !

well, this program is now twenty five days old, and still ACTIVE as well, so the early investors might have been reached 50% BEP from this program, another twenty five days that investors fully recover their money and enjoy the profit payments daily for another four to five months until the term expires, that is quite higher returns offered in here.