Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

castlemails - castlemails.com

SolidSnake21

*Members*

Castle Mails is a tier 1&2 site. Only new signups from the following countries will be allowed: Australia, Austria,

Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway,

Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States.~

~Due to the hign volume of cheating, signups from China, Taiwan and India are NOT ALLOWED.~

Please note that all new accounts will be set to pending until approved within 24 hours (normally).

~Sorry but we are no longer allowing sign ups with Yahoo, AOL and Hotmail email addresses due to problem of them bouncing through our server.

~NEW $0.05 sign up BONUS

~Refer others and receive $.01 for each new member

~ Earn 16% from your level 1 downline

~ Affiliate Pages paying $0.17/1000

~ $1.00 payout

~ Paid to promote for all

~ Search ads are opt in only

~Free Castles Jester Upgrade for 3 Months

~No ads valued less than $.0002

~ Payout options: Paypal, Alertpay and redeem for advertising

join now

castlemails.com

• 1 year later...

I think site is only allowing to some selected countries only , i used to say that i have already joined this kind of site before , most of them were low price ads based , so that i left all those ptr sites ,actually this type of sites are mostly investment based and i never feel comfortable with them .

• 3 months later...

I believe site is only allowing to some chosen countries only , i used to speak that i have already connected this type of site previous to , most of them were near to the ground price ads based , so that i absent all those ptr sites ,in fact this type of sites are more often than not investment base..

• 3 months later...

this site already spend a lot of amount money to paying their member. but unfortunately total registered member not shows significant improvement. there must be some reason behind it and I think it related to the rate offered and maximum payout per month. yes, this site low daily earning for member and limited potential income per month.