Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Introduction to Forex Scams

omar.elalfy

Trap for sure is exist and we cannot see it everywhere :D What i want to emphasize here that forex is not scam broker is the one who scam, since broker is the part of forex that is why many people think forex as the whole are scamming business, Fx ecosystem is so big that is why many people can do what they think the best even it means do a scam activity.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems people will always be connect between a scam broker with forex as whole, just like what myregister said it because of broker is the part of forex ecosystem. In the end for somone who have knowledge shouldn't think like that isn't it? And i agree with myregister, that forex ecosystem is so big that even bad person can trade inside.

• 1 month later...

Scams will be always scams and the one who scam is not forex because as far as i know forex is an ecosystem not like broker which is an entity inside of forex. It is just like a trader who trade in "black way" by hacking the price feed or send DDoS attack. Scam in forex exist because of those dishonest entity.

• 3 weeks later...

So how the solution to handle this all issues? Scam will be always exist, people especially newbie tend to believe in scammers because of their good promise. Forex is so free so that is why many people find it is hard to track the scammers, it is nearly seamlessly integrated with internet since fx 99% already move into distributed network. My best advice is education give them a right education of how to combat scam in forex.

Forex as the whole system or the market doesn't have any scams it is actually just passive not active, you are right broker is the one who scam, it is an active party the one who involved to scam people, forex is just niche or market if you want to refer it like that, even in traditional buy and sell people still able to scam people.

Yes, It doesn't have any scams since it is market not the one who do crime like brokers, forex robot vendors and etc. But you also need to know that as long as forex exist, scamming from those parties i said above will be always exist and want to make profit from scamming people especially to one who are new to forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Scamming will be always exist as long as not forex but as long as human exist. In other businesses scamming is exist even with strict regulation scamming will be exist, only in lesser number and in more advanced type thus make it more harder for scammer to scam. This is what fx should do make regulation strictier to reduce this scam.

• 3 weeks later...

We don't know when a broker turn into scam and stop paying their traders, it is highly recommended to keep an eye on the market news and take regular withdrawals from your broker by keeping the only capital with your brokers. There might be several reasons turning a broker into scam so we should keep our capital safe by keeping the only capital with them.

Sure, we don't know and even don't think that will happen to us. As far as i know as small retail traders even trade for few years is that there will be a lot of complaint and in the end one regulator will said that broker is scam and must pay all of their clients. It also happened for a broker that regulated even by well-known regulator such as CFTC or ASIC.