All Pips

Introduction to Forex Scams

omar.elalfy

WHAT IS FOREX SCAM?

Forex scam means that the code of the expert advisor is not genuine,

it was stolen from another EA. Here is what scammers do: they find

free EA with a good backtest on public forums, rename it, put the

trading logic into DLL to hide it and release as a new $97 robot to

gather some pocket money from forex newbies.

On the other hand If the EA does not trade well that does not mean it

is a scam. All EAs have periods when they perform better during the

certain market conditions. There is no EA that can perform the same

during 10 years. This is a myth.

So beware guys and don't forget to check out reviews before buying anything!

thanks ,

best wiches ,

omar

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think scam in forex is less than other programs but If you know any forex scam tell us, It is bad to be scamed in forex trading. thank you I think it is very good to point to this issue.

Yeah, this is right, comparing with HYIPs programs, scam is less in forex program. of course, with a lot of new forex brokers coming up , I think there are some brokers will turn into scam, so it is necessory for us to choose the brokers with good reputation.

I know about forex scams but i never knew that they have infiltrated the forex trade to this level. It's very difficult to track down scams in the internet, due to the fact that it is cyber space. Everyone should be sure to reduce spam risks by making proper inquiries before using a broker or a robot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To avoid getting scam by forex broker you need to use the popular ones and also you need to do your research very well. Most broker just open their platform for the sole purpose of scamMING their traders.

therefore we have to update about a broker for not regret later. I think now is a lot of sites that provide it, so no need to bother. especially now that many forums that discuss about Forex

Any newbie who wants to learn forex trading and finds his way down here is bless.Since forex experts are here offering various knowledge and insights on how not to get scam.

@sirwilly

can you give us the name of this broker who charges 8% just for exchanging,so that maybe in the near future we can avoid his site and tell others about him too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I agree with you because it is the organized nature of these forex scams that make traders fall for them. In the organized nature, they seem to be similar to the real one. Also, forex scams know the very needs of traders and they try to tell traders that those needs are possible to come by when in reality, they are not.

• 5 weeks later...

WHAT IS FOREX SCAM?

Forex scam means that the code of the expert advisor is not genuine,

it was stolen from another EA. Here is what scammers do: they find

free EA with a good backtest on public forums, rename it, put the

trading logic into DLL to hide it and release as a new $97 robot to

gather some pocket money from forex newbies.

On the other hand If the EA does not trade well that does not mean it

is a scam. All EAs have periods when they perform better during the

certain market conditions. There is no EA that can perform the same

during 10 years. This is a myth.

So beware guys and don't forget to check out reviews before buying anything!

thanks ,

best wiches ,

omar

Honestly,i never knew that there is scam too when it come to trading forex online or dealing with forex online.I will surely keep in mind your advice and hope others will do same as well.We need to check reviews before we do anything especially if it had to do with making payments.

lol, i think what do you mean is forex robot that scamming people :D, well actually not all forex robot good for us but still there are some EA that if we use them correctly will help us a lot, and for forex broker still there are few, but not as much as HYIP or PTC site, to create broker we need a lot of bucks :D. so i think only few people want to create it.

• 1 year later...

No doubt, there are many scams online and when there is money to be made, they will scams you in all possible ways. I will read reviews about products before using them. There are many hyip programs too. I'm also wary of those kind of scams. There are even scams with brokers too who freeze your account and not let you withdraw your funds. So, I've also heard of hackers into instaforex account and then empty their account. Your best bet is to put minimum amount of money in there and not a lot so you don't get scammed. 

• 3 months later...

I understand with regards to fx hoaxes nevertheless when i never ever understood they've already infiltrated the forex trading to the amount. It is quite tough to track down hoaxes inside the world-wide-web, simply because that it's cyber area. All people should be sure you lessen junk mail risks by means of doing correct questions ahead of utilizing a agent or possibly a robot.

• 1 month later...

Provided it's an online business, other is prone to scam. Scam is something that has eaten so deep in any online business and Forex is no exception to the rule. Trading in Forex is lucrative and people take advantage of it. Even though it is through robots, they are all scam and software is a very easy way to scam people with Forex.

There are always scam program when ever its involve anything internet because from the look of things and what i can see i need to tell you that a good forex trading trader need full time trading than part time but when you look and see your self been possibly scam then try and trade part time and you will get good outcome from your trade