Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Introduction to Forex Scams

omar.elalfy

brokers and forex business won't scam traders. however, many other forex related business have possibility to be scam. such as robots and trading system seller. they are take advantage from traders confusion regarding with magical tool. so, those scammers create something which it become traders demand. while actually, they are just create junk product.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there are some brokers who really do some funny things behind the scene. There's a book I came across sometime ago "Don't trust your broker" which I believe the author must have gotten some degree of skills when it comes to trading in Forex where he said there are brokers who intentionally plot the traders' failures.

there are scammer exist who tried to take advantage from traders confusion regarding with how to make stable profit. they are selling fake EA or trading system which give promises that EA or trading system will generate profit. even huge amount in short period of time. before traders decide to buy such product, better they are search reference and ask other traders regarding with the product.

@standart, I think so, I think those category of traders are those who have some different interpretation of what Forex really is. They want to make a lot of money in Forex and within a short time too. They simply feel that it is in Forex that they can possibly get all which they desire.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex scam is possible because so many people are interested in forex, this thing will make the scammers to start to target those of them that they are going to scam. The brokers can also scam a trader when he or she choose a wrong broker that is not trust worthy or regulated. That is why the traders will have to choose a very good broker when they want to trade.

indeed, there are many fraudulent activities which tried to take advantage from traders confusion regarding with how to make profit in trading. those marketers create fake trading system or EA which technically, work lousy in trading. they sell the product with interesting language which attract many traders to buy.

Majorly, the way a lot of people get scammed in Forex is through robots. A hand full of those who get scammed by this means are those who barely listen to advice of understanding the principles behind the use of robots before using it. They feel they can handle a lot of things at the same time and still take advantage of all of them too.

To detect forex scam is not hard what I know and i can see is that to know about scam you must always do your own research to be on the more safer side which is always the best.

How I discover my own scams is through research and making more complex and extensive forcast

Forex frauds are noticeably noticeably fewer properly-regarded than in other on the internet patterns. I do Experience The particular truth of the matter taht the too much to handle vast majority of hottest brokers are managed is contributory. If we seasoned Relatively loads of uneregulated brokers, then We've got the possibility to rely on that scamming brokers will be From the upsurge Beforehand. 

there are many fraudulent activity which take advantage traders confusion regarding with the best method to get profit. many people create fake trading system and robots and sell it to those struggle traders. sellers provide fake proof and tried hard to make traders to convince. in this case, better if traders read review and even test demo version before they are decide to buy the EA or trading system.

Forex Down sides are sometimes far more discrete Also way more structured. The aggravating bulk of traders will You should not know that they are ripped off even. It'd really correctly be in just a depth so miniscule as incorporating a slight pip in direction of the unfold. 

One of the things a newbie should realize is that in Forex, there are tendencies to get scammed. Why the newbies are much prone to it is because they know little or nothing when it comes to how to manage their trading accounts or how to control their actions. Being aware of this is a first step to caution and a way the trader can make money from Forex.

• 1 year later...

This is obviously the biggest issue with trading that there are far too many scammers here, if we want to get good results then we must be avoiding all these companies at any cost. I am lucky that very early in my career I got taste of wrong brokers and ever since then I have joined OctaFX, it’s an ideal company that has worked wonders for me with their service while they also have got beautiful cTrader platform that makes trading simple.

Forex scams are everywhere dude, many of victims from this scams are new traders who just start their business at around 2-3 months and right now we can see those kind of scams are around exist for traders, it is not easy to earn with this kind of condition but still many people trying to sold lies.

• 4 weeks later...

The main place of scam is from the brokers and it is those brokers that do not have any integrity. They are the ones who are always looking for unsuspecting victims and new traders to explore. As a matter of fact, these brokers do not care about their business and they don't also give a damn of the traders who are trading with them because all their mind is focused on how they will make money.

• 1 month later...

True, it is broker who scamming all traders around the world, broker who cannot manage the money of its clients well and actually has weak regulation. Forex itself as the business is not really a scam things. It is just like stock some people lose but in fact nothing scam there.

• 1 month later...

Broker is the main part of forex without broker how can those banks connected to speculator at home? How can you and me trade? Since it is the main part of fx ecosystem people will indentified broker with fx itself. Once broker become a scam one some people will start to think forex as failed or scam business.

• 2 weeks later...

Make a sense, i never think like that. What you said really make a sense according to me. Well i must agree that fx broker is part of fx itself. I also see some people cursed forex as bad or gambling because of this. But remember fx is high risk business so your lose may big too. Once again forex isn't scam, broker is.

This is just commonsense my friend. Forex is an ecosystem or to exact a big market just like Stock. Broker is another player inside just like you and me, only they are bigger and have more connection so that is why they can provide their "arms" for retail traders to trade. If broker scam it doesn't mean fx suddenly scam, it is just like claim humans wrong even though there is only one human that did a horrible thing. It is a pure generalization.

I thought you were talking about broker's scam system :D

But yeah, we need to be more careful, those scam broker might arranging some traps for us. Try to find a regulated broker, a good one that offers you an easy way to deposit and to withdraw (this is the most case I've seen) without any requirements.