Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long have you been trading Forex?

omar.elalfy

@standard

I think that was really bad performance if you could only spend some minutes in trading. It won't give you enough time to learn about

how to trade well. At least, you should spend 2 hours in a day and that is better if you could spend more time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trading forex for 6 months and still far from the profit. I still can't make a profit consistantly, one month get a profit trade but the next month I loss as much as profit I earn.

I have tried different strategy, using much indicator but still can't trade forex well. I still hope to become a good trader and trade for living. Now I tried a new trading system and hope can develop into good one.

winzpc

@winzpc

Yes, it's not easy to get consistent profits in forex. I ever got high amount of profits sometimes but it's hard to get consistent profits.

In forex, consistency is more important than earning huge amount of profits in a time only or several times only. If we can get consistent

profits, it means our analysis is good enough.

@winzpc

Yes, it's not easy to get consistent profits in forex. I ever got high amount of profits sometimes but it's hard to get consistent profits.

In forex, consistency is more important than earning huge amount of profits in a time only or several times only. If we can get consistent

I really agree with you. Consistency in forex is very hard to get but I'm sure with more learning and practicing we can gain it soon. For that reason I never want to put target on daily one. I only make monthly target so if I lost today I still have tomorrow to gain it back.

@hyipreviewblog

yes, consistency is hard to be achieved. It will need hard effort to reach consistent profits in trading. It is okay if we got only small amount of dollars

in forex but we got profit consistently because our profits could be improved with higher lot size and higher capitals.

@winzpc

As I know, Pro trader in this business averagely has 70% to 80% win ratio. But they can make profit consistently every month that cause them can make money from this business. They also has a trading system that been modified and tested to become a profitable one. So I think I must have one trading system first, then trial it to see where is the weakness and fix it to become better.

• 1 month later...

I have been trading Forex for more than a year, I guess. At first, it's not easy to get started since there have much thing that I don't know or even have no ideal what it is, have no where to find resource for trading and no one tell me what to do but now, it's more easy since I know what to do and how to make profit.

• 5 weeks later...

I have been trading in Forex since the past 2 years. In the beginning of my forex career, I received some huge losses but I then decided to give time to my training period and tried trading with demo accounts to develop all the basic skills required to succeed in Forex. I then returned back to live trading and was successful in gaining consistent profits from this market.

• 1 month later...

Since 2004 I been trading. But not constantly. Theirs time that I want to give up. Especially on year 2004 to 2006 since I loss a total of 1000 dollars. Right now I'm trading but not as aggressive as before. If I loss 20% of my total funds I take a one week break and sometimes more. Just to have fresh start.

@budado

Are you trading for real account? Because it seems that you loss a big amount which means that forex trading is not your expertise or you have not enough strategy to get profit. Well in two months i stopped of trading in demo account but then i will going to try to have some trading studies but im searching good resources first from experts. :D

• 3 weeks later...

@budado

Are you trading for real account? Because it seems that you loss a big amount which means that forex trading is not your expertise or you have not enough strategy to get profit. Well in two months i stopped of trading in demo account but then i will going to try to have some trading studies but im searching good resources first from experts. :D

2004 I start trading in stocks. from 25,000 pesos capital I earn up to 500,000 pesos until I loss a lot when stocks fall down in year 2007. Forex I start I think 2006. Yeah I spend lots of money in forex. Yes I loss. But its not really a loss because I learn from my loss. The basic things in life is that if you are successful its does not mean you will be forever. Its more on over confidence. Because one success trade after another. But when I start to loss I panic. Right now I'm less aggressive and more on technical aspect. I can do without trading a month if I feel that I will loss a trade. But I continuously trade until now.

2004 I start trading in stocks. from 25,000 pesos capital I earn up to 500,000 pesos until I loss a lot when stocks fall down in year 2007. Forex I start I think 2006. Yeah I spend lots of money in forex. Yes I loss. But its not really a loss because I learn from my loss. The basic things in life is that if you are successful its does not mean you will be forever. Its more on over confidence. Because one success trade after another. But when I start to loss I panic. Right now I'm less aggressive and more on technical aspect. I can do without trading a month if I feel that I will loss a trade. But I continuously trade until now.

I see. You have been in those programs for years already. I never expected that you will have earned up to half a million on the stock market. And also trade in forex for a big amount. It is good inspiration for the others from what you have stated in your post that is really inspiring to me that even there is losses it need to push to continue and the loss in forex is not loss in real life. Indeed we learned from it and i believe that traders experienced what you have experience. So far, im started in the bottom but i will strive hard to be on the top. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I see. You have been in those programs for years already. I never expected that you will have earned up to half a million on the stock market. And also trade in forex for a big amount. It is good inspiration for the others from what you have stated in your post that is really inspiring to me that even there is losses it need to push to continue and the loss in forex is not loss in real life. Indeed we learned from it and i believe that traders experienced what you have experience. So far, im started in the bottom but i will strive hard to be on the top. :)

Its a long term. And I don't know about you. But forex and stocks trading is not about money. Once you stop thinking of money you will going to start to realize to earn. In forex trading its like being a basketball star in NBA. You have whole team in your shoulder. Your teammates are your indicators. Sometimes you win sometimes you loss. But in every season theirs only one champion.

I have traded for about two months using a demo account. When I felt that I was already ready for the real world of forex trading, I went into real trading and traded for a month. I lost some money here and stopped for a while. Right now, I am having some good encouragement to go trading again. Maybe, next year, I will trade again.

• 2 weeks later...

Why next year? You can start participating in the forums but thinking of a year gap will mean of forgetting some of the knowledge and will have momentum in forex trading stopped also. Well same to you seems im getting loss when i started real trading but still dont want to give up until i learn forex.

Great that you been trading for years, 3 years. So it seems that even you have been years in trading you will still have losses though it is normal to lose but important is you can recover from the losses and definitely will still have profit in total. Me just a month tried in real trading of course with losses still.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think we need more than convincing. I think we need learning and trading experience and if we enjoy it we make sure that we can sustain it and one thing will going to let to another. I'm sure many will also want to earn in forex but give up simply because they don't know who to learn how to trade in forex.

talking about how long, i started trading forex in september last year :D, actually i am stil newbie, but i think in forex we need practice and it will give us experience, it is useless if we only read some article and only do the theory, i think it is better if we also doing trading, and i think we can use demo account, all the condition is same only we don't use real money and not earn real money too LOL