Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long have you been trading Forex?

omar.elalfy

Its true time spend in forex trading does not guarantee success but it give atleast more knowledge and experience which help us more in our next trade and its true it fully difference for difference people and dedication . anyway we need patience to feel as a good trader and make stable money from forex.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@chuna

It's no need to record at detail when we started to learn forex, but we can estimate if we have reached a month and we are ready to step to another

level, that was okay. How long our time to spend in forex market didn't always make us know forex better than another traders but our time to spend

in forex will make us more experiences than others. Because of that, how long we traded, that is important.

yes its not how long you have been in forex is not what's important. what's important is how often we trade in forex and for how long we do forex each time. and that would determine our success in forex. even if you have been year in forex but dont practice at all our learn new strategies that often then you would not succeed in forex.

@indieover i think its important how long you have been in forex is not because it give you experience and learning but to become success is other word which need patience , technique . but if you continue in forex long time it will give you confidence .

Our experiences and our knowledges in forex market is really important to support our overall in trading because our knowledges and experiences

will support our decision in market. If we had better knowledges and experiences, we won't be too afraid to open position because we knew the

worst condition that will happen and we have placed risk management.

Our experiences and our knowledges in forex market is really important to support our overall in trading because our knowledges and experiences

will support our decision in market. If we had better knowledges and experiences, we won't be too afraid to open position because we knew the

worst condition that will happen and we have placed risk management.

yes i also agree that experiences and our knowledges is more important to success if forex and for this we need continue to trade which only give us this two things. and for this there is no time specified i think and we ourself understand when we are able to trade with confidence.

• 3 weeks later...

i have just started trading in forex yesterday because iam afraid of losing my money so i opened demo account to try my work there i started it with $30 but after 4 hours the $30 turned to $60 because i used my best wat to trade there , i can now open real account and start earning.

caution against it, because maybe it's because of luck. not everyone always fail, there are some times when they are having good luck. provided that you know the factors that cause you to profit then you can get into real account

@boniez agree with you . anyway sometime luck help us to get profit form forex but surely not most of the time and few win trade is nothing to keep long time in forex we need regular success and for this we need hard study . many times my account washout when i am newbie but now i passed thats stage and now more and more serious and newbie should also keep it in mind to servive long time in forex.

@boniez agree with you . anyway sometime luck help us to get profit form forex but surely not most of the time and few win trade is nothing to keep long time in forex we need regular success and for this we need hard study . many times my account washout when i am newbie but now i passed thats stage and now more and more serious and newbie should also keep it in mind to servive long time in forex.

yup, lucky factor could have come to anyone, even a newbie tough, but the danger is they will feel confident that with these lucky advantages he can get into a higher risk without consideration before

@standard 8 month is quite long period and even though you say you are not expert but at least

you would be making good amount of profit on an average in forex now - and well versed with understanding market trend and better know how of charts and technicals.

I also started 3-4 months before but i am not able give regular time and would have traded a total 15-20 times yet.

@standard 8 month is quite long period and even though you say you are not expert but at least

you would be making good amount of profit on an average in forex now - and well versed with understanding market trend and better know how of charts and technicals.

I also started 3-4 months before but i am not able give regular time and would have traded a total 15-20 times yet.

I also almost a year to learn forex, but still not able to produce good amount, I ever did withdraw as much as one-time, while others hit by margin call

i guess all depend each other understsnding

• 2 weeks later...

I also almost a year to learn forex, but still not able to produce good amount, I ever did withdraw as much as one-time, while others hit by margin call

i guess all depend each other understsnding

same as you...I also doing forex trading for almost 2 years and got more MC than withdrawal...but I still think forex is the best option if you want to get money fast...

I've been lurking and posting around this forum section for so many months now but still I haven't been able to make a single trade in forex. I only got to the point of trying a demo account but never did understand anything in it :lol: I guess if I have the funds I will just use the PAMM system so I wont be bothering myself in trading, I'll just let someone more experienced do it for me :lol:

@giridhar

Yes, in forex you will buy pair in the lowest state and sell it in the highest position. But it is not that simple when we entered in forex market.

Our experiences in trading will impact to our decision, usually more time that we spent in trading will impact to our experiences and good analysis.

• 3 weeks later...

If I counted in the first time I knew about forex trading, so it is almost a year. I knew about forex about 9-10 months ago and I still needed

many knowledges and experiences in forex trading.

i have stopped forex for a while but i have been in forex for at least two months before i have stopped it. but i would want to learn forex once again when i have the time . i think i need to practice more like another 2 months or 3 months as i don't think i have much time to spend each day.

@indieover

If you wanted to learn in forex, so you must learn continously. If you stopped for a week, and then you continued it again and then stop again

so it will waste too much time because in many conditions, you must start to repeat many things. It happened because you have forgotten it.

@andry777

very important to keep focus to learn if want seriously become a trader. and although only a few minutes have a day to learn, we keep use it to make trading skill and knowledge improve. for poster like us the good way to learn is join forex forum and posting there.

@andry777

very important to keep focus to learn if want seriously become a trader. and although only a few minutes have a day to learn, we keep use it to make trading skill and knowledge improve. for poster like us the good way to learn is join forex forum and posting there.

I am trying to learn forex. I have this test account and there was a lot of money to play with:)

The bad is havent been using it for over 3 weeks so....

In anyway i in 1 day succeded to do 23 trades with negative ending and 1 trade in gain. meaning i succeded to loose all the test money $100.000 dollars in less then 5 hours.

So i have to agree that for to learn forex its important to stay focused and its important to stay checking all updates like a tv program who shows how they sit from morning to night trading until the eyes burn.

I realized in anyway that i will open another trading account. Try again the $100.000 and see if this time i make it . and i be more careful with the money. Even if its not mine.

Only the platforms and open closed and all is giving me a hard time. Its much easier trade stocks. Much easier.

@andry777

yes its true there is so many forex forum where we can learn from others forex traders and its true there experience traders also. there is some forum also which pay for our post so its oneway great learning and otherwyas to our capital of trading also.