How long have you been trading Forex?

omar.elalfy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact, I think that the field of forex disadvantages over its advantages,

It also needs a lot of experience, and follow-up events, and in spite of that,

you can lose very easily, and if profitable, it is weak in many times.

Agree! that's why I don't focus on forex these days I better wait for the pair to go the highest high and lowest low, let say EU if it reached 1.29xx I buy long positions and wait the pair to fly.

• 3 weeks later...

I come up with the conclusion that one should study forex diligently before indulging in trading, before I don't believe in such as long as I have someone who will give me a signal then why hurt myself too much in studies, but eventually I learn to appreciate proper knowledge with it before jumping in such. Now I am back to the beginner's lesson so that I will have a wider view in trading and don't depend so much in free signals. I'm trading for months now but I won't count that as an experience.

In my case I studied and at the same time I played the live trading, I remember I only tried the demo once then I rushed to the real trade, at first my money is growing but eventually I loss it all. I really wanted to make this one as my long term income provider that's why I need to stop for awhile and learn some more indicators.

I also think to know forex its better to continue and it give more knowledge and experience and no doubt this two thing help us more in forex . if we read any ebook and forum post about forex trading and some comment how to make money in forex but its only understandable how hard trade in forex when market go against us and only experience prevent us from huge loss which i learning each day from my each trade.

@indieover

I am agree with you. Forex is not instant making money program, there is no one who could take many profits from forex in short time.

They must learn and train how to trade well in forex and also they needed to know pairs which they used to trade. For people who wanted

to be successful traders, I believed that will need more than 2 years.

i traded many months ago, i think i deposited a very small amount (less than $10). i can not exactly remember when was the first time i tried forex trading. i had very little clue about forex trading back then. still i do not know a lot, i need to learn a lot before i can do forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

It is important to note that the amount of time that you spend in forex trading does not guarantee success or massive profits. Learning speed, level of seriousness differs from trader to trader. A trader might get to the top in two years, and some will get there in 5 years, it mainly depends on dedication