Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long have you been trading Forex?

omar.elalfy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good for you, 2 weeks trading and generate profit. its short age in forex journey. keep trading and practice use demo account and search the best trading style for you.

by the way, has been 4 month I trading in forex and so far can generate good and stable profit. I also keep learning to update my knowledge about forex and trading.

I am happy to hear you have already started trading and have earned profits sometimes i am still new to forex trading and still practicing in demo accounts. Still haven't started to trade in real platform but will do so soon

yes you'd better establish the ability of your trading than thinking about patience, maybe a lot of people who trade in the real account because it can not wait to get money but I wonder how a trader said in a trading steady,,,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am from 7 month but not regular because most of the time i lost and have to collect $$ and in this way after losing my money i dont give up hope and every time when i laost then learn a new lesson. after losing i dont give up the forex because if give up then how learn. hope one days i also will be a good trader.

• 2 weeks later...

I think if loss then also continue because of getting knowledge because its really a hard field to get win trade and its true some time success will come but for continue success we need to continue here and for this i am trying to keep it up and trading every days and for knowledge i also depending on some forex forum .

I have been trading for almost 2 months now in live, and I could tell forex is not an easy online program. In my first week of trade I lose all my investment because of

greediness, well at least I have learned my lessons in controlling emotions. Anyways I am still trading in a daily basis but on a small quantity.

yeah almost all beginner always says like that,a s you know that even tough expert trader , they still felt a trouble when trading, because there is none person even the veteran or master trader can 100% profit without loss at all

Indeed that's why we need to strategies our trade, always take plans then put it into action. A friend of mine in marketiva once told me that she has been in forex for almost 10 years and last year after so much lose she decided to stop trading and now she's back with a new set of strategies and experimenting her own indicator.

Most traders will believe that if someone has a long time trading in forex market, and he must be a good or expert trader, to be frank, some traders spent a long time trading in forex, but they still can't comprehensively understand what is forex, and they also don't do well in forex.

you are right but the percentage of those traders are very less. They have done something wrong in their learning stage or they just stop learning process after having some basic information which is not the way to progress in forex world.

Most traders will believe that if someone has a long time trading in forex market, and he must be a good or expert trader, to be frank, some traders spent a long time trading in forex, but they still can't comprehensively understand what is forex, and they also don't do well in forex.

sometime it happen but most of the time it not happen . anyway i think if anyone trade long time then automatically he/she we learn many things and experience will support them . for me i also dont know nothing even how to modify trade but today i passed that stage and for this i have to spend long time here.

I have start trading but still i find it hard to understand all about it, since im learning from experience-which is not a good idea- hope soon i will be making some quality amount from trading.

who's to say learn from experience not a good thing? it really is not enough if not balanced with learning materials, but it would be nice if the experience taught us everything