Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long have you been trading Forex?

omar.elalfy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the main problem am still facing now in terms of trading is how to read indicators well am still finding it dificult to do this '' after 2 years of trading'' the reason is that must indicators need proper calculation and my experience with trading using small time fram realy helps me alot.

i am as well new to this Forex market but i learned a lot from it, so far of my trading, i have been doing great and earning some. im not making it the point that i make for about 10$ daily, im doing it slowly and carefully because i am still learning.

It is not the point of gaining $10 daily profit but as the point of having in profit wherein means that you are good in forex already and you able to have daily profit as much as possible. It is right that you still keep on learning as forex is broad and there were a lot of strategies. Imagine you just started and you able to trade well and earn in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

My trading career has gone past 3 years and finally I can proudly say that I have gained enough trading knowledge and skills which a forex trader requires to earn consistent profits from this trading market. Forex trading is definitely hard to understand but at the same time hugely profitable if learned properly.

My trading career has gone past 3 years and finally I can proudly say that I have gained enough trading knowledge and skills which a forex trader requires to earn consistent profits from this trading market. Forex trading is definitely hard to understand but at the same time hugely profitable if learned properly.

3 years, wow that is a long time, one of my friend also trading about 2 years and he improved greatly, he said he did trading from monday to friday :D, and you are right, forex is one of the dynamic field ever, we could be winner this day, but tommorow? who knows?

3 years, wow that is a long time, one of my friend also trading about 2 years and he improved greatly, he said he did trading from monday to friday :D, and you are right, forex is one of the dynamic field ever, we could be winner this day, but tommorow? who knows?

Yes, 3 years has been a long time but it ha also been a crucial time for me to learn the basics and gain as much knowledge regarding forex trading as possible and today I can proudly say that I am earning consistent profits out of this market. I however do get losses but they are far less then the profits I earn.

Yes, 3 years has been a long time but it ha also been a crucial time for me to learn the basics and gain as much knowledge regarding forex trading as possible and today I can proudly say that I am earning consistent profits out of this market. I however do get losses but they are far less then the profits I earn.

of course we cannot be profit every day, my first time trading i get profit for some days without any losses but in 4th day i get loss. but everyone have their own experience when it comes to trading, and with more practice i am sure that every trader will be more familiar with the market ways

If I may confess tradingmaking 10$ profit is of no use to you if you have no special skill in trading it is easy for the Newbie or any one to make this amount and tommorow you can loos all your 10dollar including your capital if one didnt has the experience ,I said with my two years experince.

• 4 weeks later...

I am just starting to learn the trade.I hope to be good too in the next one or two months.I cannot just jump into trading forex without getting the much needed experience or knowledge.I hope to make good money and not loss.

you can try demo account, there you don't need to spend any bucks, the only thing you need to spend is your time and your internet connection to do trading, when the first time i trade i use it and didn't work well for me but as the time goes on i trying to learn more and keep using demo account until i feel confident using real account

Luckily for me,one of the staff of the broker i registered with is now helping me out on understanding how life is when trading forex.I am gonna start with PAMM investing first.From there move to trading myself.I want to get enough money to start with that.

i get know forex about july 2010. and now already may 2012, so it almost 2 years i do trading activity, but honestly so far i never achieve my first goal that making consistent profit, i dont know where my problem is. altough i already follow my rule but the strategy give me more loss than the profit one.

Am equally learning about forex before i can really trade in the real world. Grabing knowlegde and doing some praticals tends to help and hopefully when i enter into the real world, i will tend to gain good profit and minimize some loss that may likely occur.

• 5 months later...

if we are really serious about learning how to trade well and we dared to experiment to find a trading system using a demo account I think the result of what we will get the real trading going very well and we could take advantage of the trade us and minimize losses due to tiulah what we learn if we are serious and determined the results will be very useful

• 11 months later...

I've been trading for couple of months but I'm a very cautious trader. I make some gain and some loss on some occasions. I trade with little capital and bonuses. I do get some profit and sometimes I make some money while other times I lose money. I think newbie should trade with lots of caution and use low leverage and low capital. I can see that there is opp for profit but also opp for loss as well. 

• 3 months later...

I've been dealing for pretty much 3-4 months now within are living, and also I can say to Forex just isn't an easy on the internet method. Within my first week involving buy and sell My spouse and i eliminate almost all the expenditure due to
greediness, effectively no less than I've learned the classes within managing feelings. Anyhow We are however dealing inside a day-to-day groundwork although using a little variety.

I'm quite less than a year into Forex and so far, have been having it challenging. Not hoping to quit either but at the same time, aiming to become a successful trader in future. Trading in Forex is something I see as a challenge and only when the trader embraces it as one would there be success.

• 1 year later...

I have been trading since last 4 years and every moment has been special and the reason for this is that I have been trading with OctaFX broker which is very special company to work with, as they got outstanding rebate service that has helped me on every step that I have entered especially with losing trades, I am able to get 50% back according to the spread that is paid, so that’s why I really love working with such company to trade with ease.

• 4 years later...

It is now recognized that dealers bring their own independent information to the market. Ultimately, larger dealers are perhaps the best informed, due to their extensive network of financial customers. You can be a retail trader in the forex market by joining ForexChief forex broker. Academic studies have long indicated that forex dealers are informed. But until recently both theory and practice assumed that this information originated entirely with end customers. They tends to defend the trader from all negative factors that can affect his/her trade. However, despite exceptional attention given to the software and technical equipment.

• 3 weeks later...