Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your Best Tip to Forex Newbie

omar.elalfy

I guess, I would suggest that a Forex newbie must get educated to understand forex, before plunging into the actual trading itself. There are lots of good resources out there to help. One of the best I have come across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training. And will train you in their strategies as well. And they run live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They send out a daily report each day with the trades.

My best tip to a newbie is to learn the basics. rest is very easy to deal with. educated trader is always a better trader,

knows why he trades and can understand what is good and bad.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better to practice in the demo and try the indicator one by one and choose that which you think better, afterward if you get a lot of profit than loss try in the live account, but if suddenly you still loss, may be these your fate lolz...

No i mean, you can do another alternative ways such follow the signal trading...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Get a skill mentor. 2. Read up to date trading materials. 3.Ask question when you are confused, by using forum, in here you find alot of opinon from others, be wise by picking the right answer. 4. Daily practice will aid in perfecting your skill. Start with a demo account. 5. Use the best broker, when you are free from traning. 6 . Sometimes, go for a robot software for trading, this will be an advantage for you as a newbie in this business.

i am a forex newbie myself. i want to advice my fellow newbie forex traders not to be greedy and try to learn a lot about forex trading before attempting to do forex trading with over $100.

you can also invest money with forex traders and ask them to give you profit. but you have to be careful, you should know the forex trader beforehand.

Having a forex mentor can make your time in learning forex reduced a great deal.Because if you're planning on learning forex through tries and error then be prepared to do that for up to 3months and above.So the best thing is to meet one who can hold your hands,and show you the surroundings of forex.Thereby saving your time and drawing you closer to making money through forex trading.

but a bit difficult to find a mentor who is willing to guide us, maybe if he was friendly with us then its no problem. but it was more effective if we have a mentor than its own way

exactly, i feel that at present there is no need for mentor if you are ready to devote high amount of time in searching and understanding forex market because there are so much resources out there in internet which will surly make you good trader.

• 2 weeks later...

Hunter and boniez.

You different view on this topic is right with me.Firstly,we need a mentor if we want to be success,mentors that knows what they're doing and can make us to be like them.At least giving a few secret that would have take us years to learn,

but looking at hunters advice,it would take a longer time to learn from experience,since we'll need to try and fail.That's learning by error.which to me,isn't the best teacher.But we can learn just by reading other forex trading expert post on the net.,

exactly, i feel that at present there is no need for mentor if you are ready to devote high amount of time in searching and understanding forex market because there are so much resources out there in internet which will surly make you good trader.

yup,its take a loongtime to search in many source, moreover you should have many experiences to be a good trader

Hunter and boniez.

You different view on this topic is right with me.Firstly,we need a mentor if we want to be success,mentors that knows what they're doing and can make us to be like them.At least giving a few secret that would have take us years to learn,

but looking at hunters advice,it would take a longer time to learn from experience,since we'll need to try and fail.That's learning by error.which to me,isn't the best teacher.But we can learn just by reading other forex trading expert post on the net.,

right, its my point, with teached by mentor , who knows if he would share the secret ofwhy they can succed in trading, but still difficult to find the mentor currently for me

• 4 weeks later...

The tip for the beginner:

The beginning of it is always to gain experience and not to attain profits. It is always wise to learn from the experienced as they would have a stronger sense in understanding and predicting the trends. Having their guidance will save you from experiencing as much losses as you would when you did it by yourself, which would often result in a damaged self-confidence. Be patient, learn, and maximize your profits over losses.

Well I think best thing to do is to learn from e-books the basic technique of trading and try always to ask pro trader their opinion about all the day and profit from their vision and you should have your own demo account that will help you to build good strategies and perfect skills . Practice and practice is the only secret to succeed , every one tell me the same thing .