Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earn 1000$ daily In Forex

omar.elalfy

I think it is very difficult for beginners,You have to invest some hours in reading the quotes and articles about forex trading,If the forex beginner invested the big amount of cash so He should remember that he can lost the invested cash or He can make a big amount of cash.These two things is very important as my thought.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think earningsuch amount is not easy and its very much hard to earn it daily. Common do you guys know the amount of investment one has to make inorder to earn 1000 dollas daily. For me its rare and i think big companies that have alot of money are one that can possibly earn that amount.

who said to earning in forex is easy? and to earn $1000 is easy? no one said it is eays, we only said that thing is possible even people with big amount of deposit and good strategy too cannot earn that much, i think with some component of luck people will earn that big amount, the biggest one i ever see is $100 per day but that is only for 3 days after that it start decreased

Yes, because in forex we can't have always gains or profits it will still have many chances or losses if don't trade properly or not sticking to our trading strategy. So far, its really need huge funds because we know that we will going also to set higher preference to have that. But I don't believe also to have 1000 dollars daily its unimaginable.

Yes, because in forex we can't have always gains or profits it will still have many chances or losses if don't trade properly or not sticking to our trading strategy. So far, its really need huge funds because we know that we will going also to set higher preference to have that. But I don't believe also to have 1000 dollars daily its unimaginable.

Why is it unimaginable? its nothing like horror to earn 1,000 dollars a day. If I earn 1,000 dollars a day I have lots of thing to imagine. Just imagine big houses, cars. Fancy things that I can own if I earn 1,000 dollars a day. that's about earning 40,000 pesos a day.

But I guess if I want to earn 1,000 dollars a day I need to have 500,000 dollars capital also.

Well all i have to say with respect to this is that we need proper training and understanding of how the forex market work its only through this method that we can earn that can of amount in forex and the capital which we need to use in trading must be somehow high as 400,000 dollar upwars before we can earn that much.

• 2 weeks later...

Size of capital and size of your brain that understand forex trading. As we must eat, sleep, talk and dream about forex only in order to earn 1,000 dollars each day. If I'm going to earn 1,000 dollars each day online in forex trading. I'm going to be happy. Even earning 1,000 dollars a month I'm already happy. Right now I earn minimum of 1 dollar a month and I did earn 24 dollars last may. Lets see If I can maintain 10 dollars a month earning in forex until I earn 1,000 dollars each day also.

I think it would depend on size of capital you invested as to whether it would be posisble to make 1000$ a day, if you have 100,000$ capital you need to make only 1% profit to achieve this target.

but that is up to the people who hold the money dude, can you imagine if there is a newbie that have alot of money like that and want to spend in Forex by learning from it, i think they will not earn that big amount just in short time, right? actually that is also depend from traders thought and skill

but that is up to the people who hold the money dude, can you imagine if there is a newbie that have alot of money like that and want to spend in Forex by learning from it, i think they will not earn that big amount just in short time, right? actually that is also depend from traders thought and skill

Yes, experience has a lot to do with whether you make that much amount of profits. A newbies is unlikely to consistently make such an amount of profit because they lack the knowledge and skills to sustain it.

This can be imagined so don't limit yourself for that possibility. We all know it won't be easy having a huge capital to have such profit is really needed but you can't expect that life will deliver what's your expected to happen because it's not always, when you lose trading with a huge capital then you will sure lose a lot.

Yes, experience has a lot to do with whether you make that much amount of profits. A newbies is unlikely to consistently make such an amount of profit because they lack the knowledge and skills to sustain it.

and of course to earn like that (in big amount) with big amount of deposit for newbie is rare things that can be happen, if they successfull to earn i am sure that is all about luck, not about skill and experience, but for mediocre that still make a sense for me and also for the experienced traders

Its really difficult to deal or target with this big daily profit. Because we might get the opposite as well as we can't have the guts or confidence to trade with bigger amount as its really more risky to trade it and we will have here strong emotions and difficult decision making even those experts can't handle to trade with it well.

I dont think its possible to earn up to 1000dollar dailly with just 100$, consider that this market is not in one direction so you have to work very hard to earn that much if at all it is possible and also those who earn up to this mark in forex is those that invest a huge amount of money.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't htink it is possible to earn that much daily. and i don't think that any one can always manage to get profit daily. and even $1000 in a week is quite too high. only those expert traders can earn that much but i don't think they would earn that in just a day.

• 2 weeks later...

That's true. If we want to earn 1,000 dollars daily we need to have at least 100,000 dollars capital and that means if we want to earn 1,000 dollars daily we earn 30,000 dollars amonth. that's really hard to achieve. If you ask me the amount of money I need to earn 1,000 dollars I will going to say 300,000 dollars to earn 1,000 dollars a month.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to be able to know what you are doing backed by a good trading track record. Yes, this might require that you have a lot of capital but with that comes a lot of risk which is why its important to be well prepared before you do so. That would would be enough to live well though.

Well even if they are professional traders I dont think that earning this amount required small work but a very big and hardworking setup need to be done in other to earn this amount of money so forex is not just to go and start earning the way you think but it required hard work.

It will require a lot of capital indeed and that is something that most of us dont actually have at this point in time. I am actually thinking that if I could get my hands on that amount of cash myself I probably wouldnt think of investing it or even a big chunk of it in forex. Its because of my level of knowledge and experience but I wouldnt be able to make that much per day.