Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earn 1000$ daily In Forex

omar.elalfy

From what i understand in demo. In a 100 dollar deposit or investment one trade will give you a profit depending in the currency up to 5 dollars and more. So if you did many times and made many good results then the trade will give you profit of more than what you invest but this will only applicable if you are expert in trading. :D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me if you really want to earn 1,000 dollars a month then you need to invest in experience and strategy. Because this is the only way you can earn good amount of money. Because without knowledge and experience no matter how big is your capital is you will end up losing all of your money. Its not about how much you can earn every day but how to prevent loses every day and how to spot a good opportunity if its comes.

IT is better to calculate it by percentage, so if you are able to make 10% or more monthly with strict money management rules, it will be very good, i know some guys may say: "I can make the same quantity daily" yes it is true, but it will not persist, because a dark day will come to take everything from you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woah, i never thought that it is really possible to earn same that you have used in the trade. I really dont target to have big profit or have such thousand dollars everyday but to atleast will have profit everyday. :D

Yes thousand dollar look big amount for us as we have smaller capital, and if we have 100$ capital chances of making 1000$ in a day are equal to zero. But we all feel it easy to make 5$ profit our 100$ capital with very little risk, so if someone has got 20,000$ capital should it be difficult for him to make a 1000$ profit in a day.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes thousand dollar look big amount for us as we have smaller capital, and if we have 100$ capital chances of making 1000$ in a day are equal to zero. But we all feel it easy to make 5$ profit our 100$ capital with very little risk, so if someone has got 20,000$ capital should it be difficult for him to make a 1000$ profit in a day.

it still the question of margin and leverage. If you have 20,000 dollars what broker will you going to use and what is the margin and leverage? You know that the bigger your capital the more forex broker want you to take risk. And one mistake and all of those money can be loss.

As a newbie, it will be so unwise to invest huge amounts in forex unless you are perhaps a fraudster and did not work so hard before you get that money. A new bie will definitely make mistakes because mistakes are parts of learning. Now if you make mistakes with huge hard earned money, then, it may be disastrous. Therefore I think it is crazy for any newbie or even an average forex trader to dream of such an amount per day. Those forex movers at the top may make that.

I will even rather prefer to get money like from forex forums to invest in the forex market and start trading with it. One million is to me just too much to invest in a business like forex wher you can loose so much in a single trade.

Definitely, it will be a big risk to invest heavily if you are just a starter trader. This can be done if you have somebody who is very knowledgeable regarding forex, trading with you. If not, its almost throwing away money.

i agree with that that you can increase your capital if you have someone who is good at trading and can trade for you like a managed account . But even then, it should not be huge amounts. It is better if it is gradual.

Definitely, it will be a big risk to invest heavily if you are just a starter trader. This can be done if you have somebody who is very knowledgeable regarding forex, trading with you. If not, its almost throwing away money.

That's true. That's why its really important to know money management. Me If I earn 1000 dollars daily in forex on average .that means I have at least 100,000 dollars capital. If I have that amount as capital that means I already earn five times than that. Because that my plan. always cashout 80% of the earnings and add back the 20%.

It will happen only if you have big deposits, big lot size, and high movements of a pair. I will not try to have such big profit as you know we cant have that daily as we can have chances to have losses within the day too. Or else the pair you currently trading moves hundreds or pips up in that day only.

I am sure that all of us are wishing that someday, we are going to earn that much in forex. But it will really be difficult to trade with those kind of amounts. If you were not born rich, you might not have the aggressiveness to play with those kind of amount. I am sure that if we have such amount of money, we will just invest this money in some safe programs.

Well im wishing it already lol. Although we will just going to start with it as a goal. Like earning from the lowest and then slowly will increase it as we do know now how to trade well in forex. It is not good to have that big profit then sooner will have losses as because of carelessness.

I agree it is better to first of all start with a small capital. If one is then lucky to be successful, then you can compound the whole or part of your profit depending on your preference and situation. But I still feel that it will sure take years before a newbie can dream of making $1000 in profit daily.

If I want to earn 1000 dollars daily and that means in five days 5,000 dollars earning, in a month about 30,000 dollars. if that 30,000 dollars is 10% of my initial investments that means I need to have 300,000 dollars minimum just to earn 1,000 dollars a day in forex trading. I think that is really hard to achieve.