Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum Sponsored By Soft-mining.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Soft-mining

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Earn 1000$ daily In Forex

• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

memoney

memoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
So what you are saying is that people actually make this from forex trading? Men i feel like im been cheated, they should be sharing this with little traders. But investing 50k is on small amount.

mahmoudelnemr

mahmoudelnemr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

As a trader, especially beginners, I think we should be more realistic, we should realize that it is not easy to earn money from forex, it really requires your efforts, the possibility of success will increase when you have good command of forex knowledge.

I agree with you, profit from the forex is not easy, and needs more experience and follow-up of everything good for this area,
because any decision is made at an inappropriate time, it is possible to cause a significant loss .

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
if only the indicators are perfect then it would be easier to reach that amount, but sad to say it isn't. Well your dream of getting $1000 daily is not that easy in forex and sometimes you loss more than what you earned.

silenteyes

silenteyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Well , to be honest, making 1000$ is impossible but when you have all the skills with account of $50.000 , you can make this sum per day. There are just few people involved in PAMM systems and making such status daily.

indieover

indieover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts
i think even expert traders don't make that much in a single day. that is too big to earn too fast. it may require big deposit to earn that much in a day in case you are a good trader. $100 to $200 is already a good goal . but expert traders can earn that much . i don't think beginners can earn that much

sirwilly

sirwilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Well, the profits in Forex is totally proprtionate, so if the trader has a balance of about 10, 000$ he may be able to achieve 10% of that everyday, but it will certainly take expertise and discipline.

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I wonder if there is really one person here who could earn that much in a day, well for me only those tycoons who could get such big money. People with bigger investment gets bigger profit as well. So in my case no chance of reaching such huge money in a day.

sirwilly

sirwilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
If you are able to get $10 per day on a $100 deposit, then it is possible to earn any amount of income fro Forex. It all depends on the deposit and leverage you choose to use.

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I will just stick to 1:100 leverage because the bigger the leverage the bigger the risk, but I know traders have applied strategies on it. But I am looking forward to earn big amount of money in forex but I don't have all the means to earn much here - money, experience and attitude.

boniez

boniez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
i guess which can determine those amount are the large lot size used and the amount of deposit which you invest,,,

standart

standart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

i guess which can determine those amount are the large lot size used and the amount of deposit which you invest,,,

yes agree. besides deposit amount, trading skill is needed to reach the daily goal to be able to gain $1000 per day. maybe this goal is can't be achieved all of trader and so every trader should set a reasonable goal who suits with their trading skill.

sirwilly

sirwilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
That is true. Evry tarder knows what he can achieve within the limits of his expertise and trading balance. Otherwise, he will merely be incraesing his risks by stretching his resources to the limit

hexeduser

hexeduser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Possible? Yes! Investment required big? Hell Yes! I don't think you would earn that much on a per day basis because in forex sometimes you lose sometimes you win. Very unpredictable

sirwilly

sirwilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
That's always the catch. A small deposit will hardly ever fetch the trader a big sum as profit. Forex earnings are totally proprtionate, in other words, you can only gain a certain percentage of your deposit. Therefore, the greater the deposit, the more profits you are likely to gain.

boniez

boniez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

yes agree. besides deposit amount, trading skill is needed to reach the daily goal to be able to gain $1000 per day. maybe this goal is can't be achieved all of trader and so every trader should set a reasonable goal who suits with their trading skill.

that's of course, impossible for junior trader even tought they've invested about 1k and get that much prifit in a day, instead it just dangerous for them,,,
but the could achieved those amount if the've own mentor

matiskater

matiskater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
im not a forex expert but man, 1000 dollars daily in the forex world takes years of experience...its not all about the investment you do...its playing smart and knowing what to do
it will take time for you

good luck,
matiskater

boniez

boniez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

im not a forex expert but man, 1000 dollars daily in the forex world takes years of experience...its not all about the investment you do...its playing smart and knowing what to do

good luck,
matiskater

of course, but it depends on the ability of each trader, and to earn money for it in a day would be possible if we have funds investement around 10k, right?

Nikhil

Nikhil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

good luck,
matiskater

Definitely you correct . i also think to gaining this dream amount we need so much experience and also very big capital to trade otherwise have change to lost instead win if market reverse fully against us.

rage35

rage35

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Definitely you correct . i also think to gaining this dream amount we need so much experience and also very big capital to trade otherwise have change to lost instead win if market reverse fully against us.

Well yes definitely. It's difficult to earn that much in just a single day in forex. You must be an expert in that vocation and trade wisely and knowing all strategies. I am just a beginner here in forex but still exploring how this works. I would love to have that kind of amount each day but I need to be an expert to gain that much money.

andry777

andry777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
I am new in forex but I think to get 1000 dollars daily is almost impossible to happen. Maybe it could happen if you had huge amount of bucks.
If you have about $100.000-1.000.000 in your balance, maybe it could be possible but I think that is not easy too. It will be better to use lower
target, it's not good to make too high target.