Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earn 1000$ daily In Forex

omar.elalfy

With planning? Are you kidding me? $1000 is nearly impossible and even you can achieve that, how long can you endure it? Can you keep making $1000 daily? The answer is impossible. No one ever can survive to trade and make profit over and over again and never suffer a single or double stroke of loss.

I guess that $1000 hits once in a full moon and anyone trying to make this huge ROI while utilizing his full leverage may either blow the account with in no time. SO why not stick to small but consistent improvements in the earning graph!!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that $1000 hits once in a full moon and anyone trying to make this huge ROI while utilizing his full leverage may either blow the account with in no time. SO why not stick to small but consistent improvements in the earning graph!!

I think beside need time also will depending with number of capital in account, indeed high leverage help to boosting profit, but then next problem is not always as trader able analyze the market perfectly and if when they trade with bigger lot size due leverage allow them open higher lot and on these time the trend against order hence also will facing huge loss to, so it's balanced

Indeed all result also depending with each trader skill, but as trader also need to understand with money management, using small capital also as trader will adjusted money managament to avoid using big risk taker because will dangerous and not always as trader able to making profit all the time, forex is risky and as trader need pay attention with the risk that involved

trading management is good and right in my opinion will influence the results will get. good management and correct it should be accompanied by adequate trading skills. because if we as traders can manage the trading that we have properly, automatic profit in the can would be the maximum.

Yes of course in trading need risk management and also money management to survive in this business also need high dedication and motivation, but also as trader need thinking reasonable in trading, if only having small capital hence they also need having reasonable target and don't chasing profit 100% daily this is impossible

• 4 months later...

Really, i really agree. Traders should be able to pay attention to the MM and RM that exist in trading activities they have, this is done so that traders can be better again in improving the management of trading owned and of course can manage the funds and risks that exist in trading activities it has.

@uncle gober: Well MM is the part of RM. As the whole RM is not just about money management but also about emotions management, and all the risky thing about forex. To said someone want to earn $1000 daily is a big dream. As long as you have capability to make an accurate prediction and bigger lot size each opened position you will be good with it.

Earning that much daily is not impossible or tough but it’s all about strategy and how we go about execution; if we get these things on the mark then we will be able to gain fairly well. I find it easier with broker like OctaFX who is forever there to support with having small spreads, fast execution, deposit bonus that’s up to 50% and are usable too, so that really enhances my chances and makes it all working well in every way.

$1000 daily? So if i calculated you will earn around 30000 USD per month. That is freaking huge and i want to earn that much. The only requirements are Profitable Strategy, Strict Risk Management, and Big capital like 10000 USD?. Just said you take 1 lot size, it needs 100 pips. If you take 10 lots? then it will be 10 pips.

$1000 daily? So if i calculated you will earn around 30000 USD per month. That is freaking huge and i want to earn that much. The only requirements are Profitable Strategy, Strict Risk Management, and Big capital like 10000 USD?. Just said you take 1 lot size, it needs 100 pips. If you take 10 lots? then it will be 10 pips.

Your calculation is right, 1 lot size means 100 pips for that, and 10 lots mean just 10 pips needed. The risk which lies behind that lot is actually big. $1000 for individual traders is too big for me, especially for traders who just trade like 1 or 2 years. Too early, even for the veteran that $1000 is quite big for them.

I might say earning 1000s of bucks daily are possible but they might depend on how much you are risking and how you trade. This amount may seems too high for newbie but experience traders might be making many of these 1000s in their every day trades. However i recommend new traders to make some realistic goals depending upon their investments and stick to their plan in order to make good returns on their investments.

I have been made calculation above, so as long as you able to reach that much then you will be able to make the profit that much, but still that is too high and for small retail traders like you and me, it is simply too ambitious. $100 per day is possible and good enough range for us, in one month somebody will gain $3000 which in developing countries already more than enough.

More like tough rather than impossible also considering the fact that with the bigger amount of capital this could be achieved. Based on my own view $1000 daily is tough and we need to be careful when trade with this target because this target is pretty much risky compared to the lesser target.

It's possible if we have good skills. Nothing is impossible in a investment. But for trading, I try to more improve my trading skills to get more profit. Demo account also should be maximized.Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions.

• 4 weeks later...

It's possible if we have good skills. Nothing is impossible in a investment. But for trading, I try to more improve my trading skills to get more profit. Demo account also should be maximized.Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions.

Sure it is very possible and that is right with a good skill you can make it true but you need to know that by using 0.01 lot size means you will get 0.1$ per pips. Which means you need to take like 10000 pips per day. Damn! 10000 pips? That is insane.

For me with reasonable amount of money and target plus with a good set of analytical and managerial skills i am sure you can survive and become a rich trader in foreign exchange with stable income, so if you want to earn $1000 daily make sure to take 10 lot size per trading, it is easier to reach $1000 with just 10 pips.

Making that much amount on daily basis is just not easy or straight forward, it requires a lot of talent and skills. I completely feel and also believe that it’s not possible by lucky to get there regularly. I am grateful to OctaFX broker since it’s due to them that I have been able to manage things quite nicely. That’s especially to do with the conditions here from low spreads, to fast execution and then there is even 50% deposit bonus that’s usable.

• 4 weeks later...

In fact that is a great achievement if somebody able to do that. You can make less pips but because of that you need to spend bigger lot size. This maybe one of the solution to lower skills' requirement but still able to reach the same amount of profit or even more. You just need to choose between pips or lot or you can choose both to increase your profitability to the greater degree.

• 2 weeks later...

Making that much amount on daily basis is just not easy or straight forward, it requires a lot of talent and skills. I completely feel and also believe that it’s not possible by lucky to get there regularly.

Well there are many retail traders who are making more than that. They have a established trading method and large capital. So they can earn that much. For me it is still far away from my expectations. lol But someday may be I will be able to do that. But I won't expect to make it daily. May be weekly.

Well there are many retail traders who are making more than that. They have a established trading method and large capital. So they can earn that much. For me it is still far away from my expectations. lol But someday may be I will be able to do that. But I won't expect to make it daily. May be weekly.

I think to have an income of thousands of dollars per day takes an extra effort and also a considerable amount of capital. Other than that the strategy to be applied should be able to provide profit with a fairly high ratio and lower error rate.

I think to have an income of thousands of dollars per day takes an extra effort and also a considerable amount of capital. Other than that the strategy to be applied should be able to provide profit with a fairly high ratio and lower error rate.

Not necessarily. It all depends on the trading plan a trader is using. Some can make decent amount with lower winning ratio but knows how to apply proper risk management which will cover all losses when winning.