Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Avafx- Avafx.com

omar.elalfy

Ava group is one of the world’s leading on-line financial trading brokers. More than 150,000 registered customers from over 150 countries world-wide execute over 1.5 million trades per month with Ava, with total trading volumes exceeding $40 billion / month*. Founded in 2006 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, Ava is dedicated to creating the ultimate on-line trading experience. What makes Ava unique in the world of on-line trading is its user-oriented perspective. While many other trading sites are merely on-line extensions of banking institutions, Ava FX was designed to fit the individual needs of both retail as well as institutional traders. From our multi-lingual, 24-hour support center to our advanced interface design, Ava FX is built around the user. Our proprietary software leverages the power of the world’s leading banks and financial institutions while providing consumers with an easy-to-use yet functionally rich trading environment.

AVA has received numerous awards for maintaining the highest standards in customer service, trade executions, pricing transparency, and advanced trading tools. Ava FX has offices in many of the major financial centers in the world including New York, Tokyo, Dublin, Paris and others. The Ava Group's 100% owned subsidiary, Ava Capital Markets Ltd located in the EU services our EU customers. It is regulated to the highest and exacting standards of the EU by the Financial Regulator of Ireland.

Fixed spreads

FREE advanced online forex trading tools

Dozens of currency pairs and metals

Daily exclusive institutional analysis

24-Hour trading and support

Trade immediately by credit card,

Start trading forex with as little as $100

200:1 leverage

No commissions or fees

Euro or US Dollar trading account

Withdraw instantly with Ava Debit Card

Funding option: PayPal or WebMoney.

My link

• 4 weeks later...

Ava group is one of the world’s leading on-line financial trading brokers. More than 150,000 registered customers from over 150 countries world-wide execute over 1.5 million trades per month with Ava, with total trading volumes exceeding $40 billion / month*. Founded in 2006 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, Ava is dedicated to creating the ultimate on-line trading experience. What makes Ava unique in the world of on-line trading is its user-oriented perspective. While many other trading sites are merely on-line extensions of banking institutions, Ava FX was designed to fit the individual needs of both retail as well as institutional traders. From our multi-lingual, 24-hour support center to our advanced interface design, Ava FX is built around the user. Our proprietary software leverages the power of the world’s leading banks and financial institutions while providing consumers with an easy-to-use yet functionally rich trading environment.

AVA has received numerous awards for maintaining the highest standards in customer service, trade executions, pricing transparency, and advanced trading tools. Ava FX has offices in many of the major financial centers in the world including New York, Tokyo, Dublin, Paris and others. The Ava Group's 100% owned subsidiary, Ava Capital Markets Ltd located in the EU services our EU customers. It is regulated to the highest and exacting standards of the EU by the Financial Regulator of Ireland.

Fixed spreads

FREE advanced online forex trading tools

Dozens of currency pairs and metals

Daily exclusive institutional analysis

24-Hour trading and support

Trade immediately by credit card,

Ava group is quite prestigious among online trading brokers. The most attractive thing is that the site has more than 150,000 registered customers across the globe. This confirms the bonafides of the site.

c

200:1 leverage

No commissions or fees

Euro or US Dollar trading account

Withdraw instantly with Ava Debit Card

Funding option: PayPal or WebMoney.

My link

ava group is quite prestigious among online trading brokers.

• 4 weeks later...

I have read at a lot of places, there are lots of problem while withdrawing money from there accounts, while submitting is extremely easy. Till now I have only deposited and lost a good chunk of it. Probably I hurried into it. But now when I am reading a lot before goin in for a second round, I doubt whether I should submit more money into it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good point this borker has got demo account also

And we can trade using virtual money to get experience and spend real money only when we are having enough knowledge.

It accept paypal but many members on this forum and others dont have pyapal account even, so if it accepted LR it was more better.

They do not accept Paypal!!!! It's just for attracting more customers who are ready to pay via Paypal. It's the widest used payment processor. Almost every online shop uses Paypal as payment method...Ebay and Amazon are just the creators of Paypal :) There are more stores and I hope in future their number will be ten times bigger.

So, it is just marketing strategy here. I hope Paypal is available here soon!

• 1 year later...

Very nice to see that this site is using PayPal then most popular cash e currency processor among the world. Now only PP we can use cc payment, MB or NT. Another good matter is we can use Pioneer Debit Card from the company. so we can withdraw money at anytime from our local ATM. Everybody should expect some security support - where they using McAfee security system. so our data will not get corrupt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I visited many of forex broker review site and found out that many complain addressed to AVAFX. the complain usually around the payment. starting from delay payment process till this brokers even not paying at all. due to many of problem issue about payment, better traders be careful if want to trading with avafx. at least, convince your self that avafx reliable enough as your broker.

• 3 weeks later...

avafx.com is a very good site although i have no id in here but when i search in Google for any information then i get some valuable things about this Forex broker. the positive site of this broker is swap free account. but after that many clients of this broker complained that they have huge negative site. so everyone should take some time to get enough knowledge about this Forex broker.

I have study at a lot of locations, there are many issue while receiving cash from there records, while posting is incredibly simple. Until now I have only placed and missing a excellent slice of it. Probably I rushed into it. But now when I am studying a lot before goin in for a second circular, I question whether I should publish more cash into it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me this forex broker site is only good if this site has a forum that we can post and earn bonus funds to use to trade in forex. I really don't mind posting and earning points. For me this is my goal and this is what I really want to achieve right now. I do hope I can end up making good income in forex in a very long time. That's why I always focus on learning and then earning but without a forum how can I learn from this broker site?

• 2 weeks later...

One main thing is that this broker uses paypal and so I will definitely join it. However I would do the necessary investigation as I do before joining any new broker. Actually I have found my ten top brokers so it may take time for me to join this broker.

You will definitely join or invest but you are saying that you are not yet find any review or satisfy your needs a trader and will just investigate. That's odd thinking. But honestly, I'm only interested with the Forex brokers when they have here Forum incentives therefore, we can trade using bonus by posting the forum discussions. I wonder if they have here.