Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tvitraders - Tvitraders.com

I am not the Admin.

http://www.tvitraders.com/

Welcome to Tvitraders

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.tvitraders.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans: 1.5%-3% Daily, 20$-30% Monthly

plans.jpg

Accepts: LR, PM, AP

Link: http://www.tvitraders.com/

Program look attractive, especially their plans offer reasonable but attractive roi which can be maintained well for mid term.

Not only 1.5% daily starting roi for 90 days is attractive but we shall recover the principal in 67 days itself and then profit until 90th day - on expiry we shall get principal back so it is around 2.5 times we shall get of our investment. Minimum is affordable and choice of payment processor is also good. Right now site is not accesible and am getting "500 Internal Server Error". Hope it is temporary problem and site shall be fine soon.

• 2 weeks later...

their daily as well as monthly plans have reasonable ROI, thus it's no wonder to know that the program has been ACTIVE for fifteen days so far, of course the minimum should be around $5 instead of $10 for this program, good to see AP option is also allowed to venture with them, over all nice long term program with three months term.

• 1 month later...

Admin's News Letter Update December 12, 2011 12:53 AM GMT + 8 (Monday)

Tvitraders News

toiyeuvietnam

Silver Knight

Credits: 338.00 [Donate]

Tvitraders.com News

Hello Everybody, I like to tell you that tvitraders isn't closed.I was out of office in last 4 days.In this time our one staff was made withdrawals and others.And he do not make the pending withdrawals since 3 days that i can see.I just get this news today.As i know he also make few fake rcb request on monitors.I am extremly sorry for this reason.And I promiss all pending withdrawals will paid within 72 hours.And also sorry for my late of processed pending withdrawals.And you can again enjoy risk free investment.Don't worry just enjoy

Best Regard,

Stuart Mills , CEO TVITRADERS INC.

Admin's News Letter Update December 12, 2011 12:53 AM GMT + 8 (Monday)

Tvitraders News

that was better that the admin has given an explanation on pending withdrawals and has also promised to process them within next 72 hours, this program is exactly two months old now and has been paying so far, the ROI is lower and reasonable that this one become a stable program paid for two months and still continues.

I think there is some problem with the program at this stage, since there is yet no update in the current status of the program, on many monitors, they still have PROBLEM or NOT PAYING status for last four days, with last paid date as 8th Dec, but there is one monitor with PAYING status for the same with 11th Dec as last paid information.

• 3 months later...

if you want simple and straight forward program i will say this is one program,that might stay around for long,the program has got all necessary things to make it last long.the script and design is very unique and attractive to me and they ahve got protection as well, i will invest here right away guys.though the minimum investment might be high for some investor but i will say it safe tojoin this one.