Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AlphaCash - AlphaCash.us

I am not admin!

http://www.alphacash.us/

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

AlphaCash.us - Invest Today for your Bright Future is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

PLAN

105% for 1 Day

6% Daily for Week

10% Daily for 1 Month

Accept: LR, AP

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$1.

You may make additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via given Payment Processors.

http://www.alphacash.us/

the design of this program looks different and attractive,

one good thing about the plan features is to have minimum set at $1 to participate in this program, and also the rest of the plans have $5 and $10 minimum respectively, I prefer the daily plan to the rest of all.

No payout information is available. I don't mind putting $1 to test the one day plan. But it might not be the best time to invest now. For me, at least I would like to see some payment proof. It is interesting that I didn't see any monitors in there, or maybe there's monitors but not named as monitor.

Will pay attention to it.

well, there is one monitor added to the site which has been showing paying status for this program,

this one is also having a separate section called, 'proofs' ! there we can find the transaction details of the payments released from this program directly on the site, and all of them are screen shots of the payment proofs.

I really don't mind to test it by $1 for the one day plan and am confident to get the payment back. But it will be just a waste of time to do so for possible $0.05 return after one day.

The investment fund in this site is still small today. I observed this:

Username Deposit Earn Withdraw

hyiphall.com $15.00 $1.50 $5.00

It seems to me it only gives the hyiphall $15.00 to invest for monitoring, which is considerably small amounts I think. I guess the site is not really rich at this point for funds.

As I stated above, I would be only confident to invest $1 into this site, not more. But I don't plan to do so because it will be just a waste of time and effort. Don't know others' opinion on this?

well, this program has been running for ten days so far, as per the information on their site,

in spite of the ROI that is 5% daily, this one still manages to have active status so far, which has been quite profitable for early investors,

as per the monitors, the last this program paid was on 15th October, 2011 !

The site still havent hit any roofs in invested money:) So i think it will continue for a little while more. Im gonna jump in this one for the 1 day plan:) Invested amount in the site is only 900 something dollars.

The design is simple and straight forward. Maybe thats why it hasnt been overhelmed with investors. But i bet its the monitors who hasnt pushed for this site. So its time yet.

well, this program has been paying for sixteen days so far, there is few monitors added to the site that have been showing paying status for this program, but the last paid information on monitors is that this one paid on 21st October for the last time, that is three days ago, anyway, good to know that this site is still having active status.