Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

where to learn forex trading

Learn forex trading at Everest Forex.

Through a variety of presentation slide-shows and a simulator you can learn skills in the basics to more advanced trading strategies.

The presentations are simple, and are easy to follow and navigate.

When you are done learning and pass the simulator Everestforex rewards you with $100 toward trading with a broker.

EverestForex

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think this money is a real money but you cant withdraw it to your bank account its just for trading pupose only then you can withdraw your profit made through this money,remember you can start real trading with virtual money like demo money, so its a real life money only for trading.

I think this money is a real money but you cant withdraw it to your bank account its just for trading pupose only then you can withdraw your profit made through this money,remember you can start real trading with virtual money like demo money, so its a real life money only for trading.

i have tried it

but the bonus didn't apply in my country

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

There are several courses are available for the newbies as well as the experienced in Forex trading. Its very important that the trader should be aware of the of the tactics and strategies of the Forex trading for this you can also take the advice form the Forex experts they will guide more efficiently. However, Trading in the forex market can be simpler, earlier and profitable for the traders; however, some steps should always be followed to get sure benefits in the forex market with secure trading. After all, every one enters into any kind of investment with expecting a certain sort of returns.

• 5 months later...

I heard about this site and besides give good basic knowledge about trading, they also provide good bonus fund to trading in one of their reference forex broker. in order to get bonus, a member or trader should pass trading skill test. it not easy at all, so you maybe will tried it many times before you finally pass.

• 9 months later...

You can learn from so many places online like babypips.com or dailyfx.com or forex.com or investopedia.com or youtube. Youtube has so many seminars videos and live trades so they're a good resource as well. Just watch and you will learn a lot. One video is equal to many articles. Now, you can go on to forums and read from experienced investors and then ask lots of questions as well. You will also be able to read about scams and such on those forums. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The best way to learn Forex is to learn knowledge in Forex trading and the easiest way to learn Forex trading in to practice Forex trading on demo account. Demo account give you different techniques and tricks which is helpful in real trading in Forex market. Like every business Forex trading also need practice and experience which come from learning. Learning is complete in any level their is some space for learning.