• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 12:04 PM, Doghma said:

The most important thing is that you do not need to be afraid and panic, then everything can really work out.

yes emotions really hamper trading progress and the easiest way to bring yourself to this condition is to use high leverage which is disproportional to your trading capital. Significant loss (like 50%) in one trade is a heavy blow and many traders start to lose control after that. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.  

I think it is an important part, but not the most important part. Everything is important, when it comes to trading - picking a proper broker so you don't get scammed, learning how to trade, forming a proper trading plan, etc. Not one of these steps can be skipped in favour of the others.

• 1 month later...