Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

advice for newbies

katbatM

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newbies should focus on learning the mechanism rather than making money because if you learn how to make money with forex trading you can do it later too but if you don't know anything about the markets then the only chances are that you will be losing everything in forex market.

for beginners, the main thing is to choose the trading itself and not make a mistake in the direction of deceivers, then everything will be fine, as an option I advise the platform with which I have been working for almost 2 years, namely expertoption, I have not seen a more stable platform

If you are a newbie in forex then you need to get a hold of yourself. What I mean by this is that you should come into forex and keep it together. Do not lose yourself to it. The same thinking you hae when you join is the same thinking that you should have while you continue with your trading journey Start wuth a plan and make sure that you stick to it. If you keep on chnging your targets out of desire to gain more at a faster rate then you will lose it all. You should remeber that this is forex, it may seem simple but it is not.

My advice/suggestion or whatever you may wish to call is to always stay relaxed and calm during any situation. I don’t really have to be overly concern about it at all with making a reliable investment at eInvestment. A platform that is well-known for its greatness and supremacy. A transparent system with high yielding investment options, it’s something that is very cool and something that keeps your overall desire possible to accomplish. 

The best advice for new comer is that they should make sure they have trader and learned well at demo account first then step into the live market. One entering into live market initially they may face loss or challenges but they should not feel low but try and work more hard in learning from the mistake and not repeating it in future.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the biggest mistake which have been done by almost all the Forex trader especially by the newcomers is start Forex trading without any target and without learning of this business. As we all know in every business there are some rules and conditions and without learning there is no result a person can get. So, to achieve the goal of your business you need to invest time properly. 

I think Forex4you is the most demandable broker. Because they allow various motivational training for their entire clients. So a newcomer can learn and an expert trader can achieve his target. This broker simply make my trading life profitable by giving me genuine education of Forex trading and thus I have gathered good trading knowledge. 

• 2 weeks later...