Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

superbearn - superbearn.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

st_09.jpg

Superb Earn, is an investment management firm with leading investment funds in active portfolio management. In short, we are a hybrid of a mutual fund and a hedge fund. We have the profit potential and trading freedoms of a hedge fund with the investment ease of a mutual fund. We emphasize strategy, execution and performance. We offer actively managed investment funds for sophisticated individual investors and institutions. We employ a technical analysis approach to index fund investing. We seek to maximize investment returns and minimize overall risks.

Normal Plan | 120% TOTAL RETURN | 5 DAYS TERM

Plan 1 $6 - $6,000 120.00

Business Plan | 145% TOTAL RETURN | 10 DAYS TERM

Plan 1 $60 - $60,000 145.00

THEY ACCEPT : PM and LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

this program has been living for one day and there is enough number of monitors available to show up the status of the program, up to date, currently, this one has waiting status, the ROI looks sustainable for few rounds since they have been offering five days or ten days plans, it will be something like 4% daily or 4.5% daily in case of ten days plan, but such a ROI can be paid for a week to a month maximum.

Site catched my attention on first visit itself - also it is good that they dont introduce many but two simple plans and roi offered is reasonable at least for short term programs. Very good choice of payment processors and affordable minimum of only 6$ make it seem good offer. But monitors are in waiting status so i would like to give it some time to prove.

well, it's been four days old by now, and there is waiting status on most of the monitors for this program,

that is because the plan term is five days minimum, so one has to wait for at least five days to get the status update, of the payment system of this program, so in next few hours monitors may update the status to paying.

• 1 month later...

it is paying for forty days now, there is one point to notice in here, the plans have been changed, it is no more five days but the term is set as 20 days now, the ROI is the same, the plan is 120% after 20 days term, which is quite long time and anything can happen within twenty days, the site may turn to scam leaving us in loss.

it is paying for forty days now, there is one point to notice in here, the plans have been changed, it is no more five days but the term is set as 20 days now, the ROI is the same, the plan is 120% after 20 days term, which is quite long time and anything can happen within twenty days, the site may turn to scam leaving us in loss.

your are right, the plan is now 120% after 20 days, and this program has currently paying status, before it was 120% after 5 days and the minimum was set at $6, I am unsure of it's minimum now, because the plans ROI has been changed, so probably the minimum allowed to invest also might have been changed, anyway, the present ROI is stable.

This program has got currently paying status on all moniters and is still paying.As it has changed its plans from 120% after 5 days to 120% after 20 days,I think this program is going to stay for a long period,in my view.I ROI offered is also stable and sustainable.Offering 5% refferal comission.and so,hope that this program will survive for few more days.

this program is 48 days old now, meaning that the short term plan has been successfully done with two rounds so far, presently the third round is going on, if the plan term was the same, five days like it was there before, definitely this one wouldn't have stayed active this longer, the change of the term really worked for the success and stability of the program so far.

well, this program is now 51 days old and at this stage of the program, few monitors have moved it's current status to PROBLEM !

and one has WAITING status to show for this program, the rest of all have as usual PAYING status for this program.

I think one should wait for things to be normal before investing in it for now.

This site is 52 days old now,This site has currently got PAYING status on most of the monitors.It means the short term plans may be successfully done for two or three rounds for now.As the ROI is stable and reasonble, hopefully it may stay for a few more days.The last payout updated on this site is on 24 november.

Well I have little different view expressed by my friend @anjali and in my view it is not late to invest in this program as it is 52 days old, rather in such long term program we should wait for 2 months before inesting as these have capability to stay for years due to reasonable roi offered. Bt all monitors i see are in paying status and things look fine about this program.

@yogesh

not all monitors have paying status, there is one monitor that shows not paying status for this program, of course it is only one monitor, 'Hyipranks.com', as per this monitor, this program paid ten days ago for the last time, you can check it for confirmation, but the rest of all have paying status.