Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Forex Breakout: Why are they so profitable?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,838 posts

So what do you mean here that is a psychological effect? Well forex breakout is actually the signal of the market is trying to do something, is that either to keep the trend to the higher or lower level or changing the trend to the other direction. Remember this is not 100% working strategy, i can say at most 70%.

Yes i know it is the signal but of course that is depend on the effect of the market itself, people will look for it and make sure that they make profit from it. The one who drive the market is people based on their perception to the market, so this is why psychological effect like this forex breakout is a good signal since most people still believe it.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 593 posts

So what do you mean here that is a psychological effect? Well forex breakout is actually the signal of the market is trying to do something, is that either to keep the trend to the higher or lower level or changing the trend to the other direction. Remember this is not 100% working strategy, i can say at most 70%.

Winning rate depends on how market moves and whether a trader takes an aggressive approach or conservative approach. Are you trading breakouts? If yes, is the 70% you success rate? And which approach do you use?

arjumand

arjumand

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I better say that the winning rate depends on how much amount you have risked and how you managed to exit at the right time otherwise i believe that this forex trading market does not tolerate those traders which makes mistakes.