Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

congratulations with those who got their payments with this site. but i think i can't join this one as their post ratings are quite low. with 1 points each post if i'm right then i have to post 100 times to get $1 right? but there is one thing that is good news, they don't have minimum payout for LR.

Its still good to request payments in here each time we reach 1 dollar worth of post in here just so that we can have some good worth of income. Although some how its the same but if you going to cashout less than 1 dollar you going to pay 1 cent fee the same if you going to cashout 1 dollar in here. So for me the fee savings alone is worth a wait.

I can't be that patient to accumulate 100 points before i request for a payout,i am always requesting for a payout when i get to 50 cents,i currently have about 15 points in the forum,so all i need to do is to make 2 rounds of posting then i should be able to request for a payout

I got paid today for the present offer in the forum. The previous payment I received was for an offer that's closed which I participated in but the admin just decided to compensate me. :P. Here's my payment proof for the recent offer in the forum:

Date: 4/4/2013 2:35 AM

Batch: 138659969

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Sign-up offer Payment from Investorposts.com

Thank you. :D

i joined this one yesterday when i saw their sign up offers like they will give 10 IP directly to members LR account who signed up. and guess what i got my price for joining the site for them. but still i'm not active in posting in there because of the posting rates..

I included a member of this forum, but I rarely make a post on this forum because the forum only pay 1 cent per post, it was very little for me though payments via libertyreserve no limit, maybe next I will try to be active again in this forum.

I guess members can still accept for the 1 cent post rate in IP forum. I guess this will be difficult for others who consider to have high post rates. But for me, it will still be better if we have plenty of time and can manage to have fast posting to make it worthy for our time spent.

Well, it's just hard for the members who don't have the time to spend in here because if you have a lot of time then I guess it's better that you consider posting in here, besides we know that it's motivating when you are getting paid fast and this Forum is offering that to its members as they are getting paid fast.

Seem like the post rate is very low. I'm even see some thread have half of normal rate that only 1 cent a post. But if we have so many to post, that was not a really problem. They have many great contest after all. I didn't know why many member in many PTP site having signature related with this one PTP. Maybe they got payment from them :)

This forum is paying members only 1 cent, but the contest that is given by this forum very high value because each of us can invite our friends to join us at this forum we can get 25 cents every friend who joins through our reff, try if we could invite 4 people we will get $ 1.

Yes, there are some sections that have 0.005 post rate and you can see that they have low post rate but still have good in payments. I have made here last evening 10 posts but it will take me some time to achieve 1 dollar in here so, I hope this will going to be achieve this week.

That is PTC section, the reason behind that rate because of spammers, they usually trying to get more bucks from that section without give better posts to this forum, and i think that is good to make that spammers go from this forum, and this forum will be neat.

Well, honestly you can't really expect that there will be a forum that is neat or free from spams. And I don't think only ptc section hast the spams but also in the other sections only then, the forum need to take care of it because, the forum is focusing in the HYIP and Forex section.

I don't know where those spamming come from.If they were bot or something. Anyway I usually ignore those spamming and just go on posting when I have the time to post but for today I would post because I am planning to post in almost all forums I have joined . So most probably I would be able to post here later.

I have one day rest yesterday but now I'm back posting in here again. Just 10 post that for me is enough. Anyway I already have 1.20 dollars in here. I guess in less than 10 days I can reach 2 dollars in here then that's the time I'm going to request payments in here. So far so good that this site is really paying fast. My only concern is that this site has half a cent and no paying section and theirs only few 1 cent paying section.

well, today I tried to be active again by creating a post on this forum and will pursue the point that I did not have long to make, because I rarely active in this forum, I also had never made money on this forum and today I'll make a post and will submit a payment request.

I have made about two post I think yesterday and I was tired and didn't continue posting on the site as well. So I just hope that later on i would have more energy so that I would not easily get tired of posting on the site as well. I would like to enjoy participating on the discussions also here.

Great i just reached 50 points from this forum, it means that 50 points more before i can request my payment, but it seems i will make a request in saturday because that is the end of this week, and i hope i can get more from this site, and it will be good if admin have some bonus again for active posters here

What kind of quality post should I post here in this PTP site? Is this all about business and forex. So all of its members are into investment things? or should be like this? I also want to try this site, but I'll read about it first and get some feedback from other posters.

I don't remember how much I got on the site now. So I think I would just check it out if I can request a nice amount already. I should at least twenty cents before I would request payout on the site. So I think I would start posting now once the si so that I would be paid on this day.

I think I have about 32cents in IP but I won't request payment now until I've reached a considerable earning there. I hope to reach a dollar or 2dollars before I request payout from the forum. Today, I'll see if its possible for me to make up to 30posts but that depends on my online activities today as I don't have much offline activities...