Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I still remember the points awarded to members randomly for their posting activities on the forum and I have also been awarded this once on the forum. Its just that it seems like admin first moved to give the bonus points to hyip members and after then after a few times stopped altogether.

Yea,you are right,i think i got awarded with points twice in the forum,though the points are low but i still appreciated it,if there are contest or offers in the forum,i think it would be great 'cos our chances of earning in the forum would increase,i am still not active in the forum simply because i don't have loose time to make posts in the forum

It's good to see your payment proof, you are just proving that you can earn some good additional to your earnings in here because I am sure that you can request two payments or more in monthly basis in here so which means it's a good earning from this Forum despite the low rates.

I have some points from the sign up offer they give. Although, I actually planned to have 100 points payout however, the forum activity isn't that great that's why I'm unable to have that target but I will just have another payout in this weekend and hoping for more activities.

Im being lazy a recent few days back now so I give myself a try if I could make some few posts. Just saw a payment proof worth 90 cent which as far as Im concerned is a very high amount considering the present ptp rates in the forum. Seems encouraging to other members here.

I have actually made a round of posting in this forum earlier this morning so i don't think i would be making another round,i have also posted my hyip payment proofs in the forum since the forum supports payment proofs from hyips in the hyip discussion threads

I have also made a round of posting on the forum worth 20 points and I was glad to see posting activities on the forum as members were active. I would be resuming my posting again on the forum in the morning and hope that I would be able to find more posting activities to post again.

I think starting with small ptp forums like IP should be the best because most times, when posting in forums that pay higher, I tend to forget that I can earn decent amounts in IP even though the post rates are low and payments here are made quickly which is an advantage that other forums which pay the same rates don't have.

I still remember the points awarded to members randomly for their posting activities on the forum and I have also been awarded this once on the forum. Its just that it seems like admin first moved to give the bonus points to hyip members and after then after a few times stopped altogether.

yeah, i wish that admin give us more chance to earn something like that too, i think that is because admin will give us more chance to earn from posting activity here aside from our points that we should get from every post we made. later i will try to post about 10 posts here, since i see today activities here is quite good.

Well you can still earn some extra funds in the forum 'cos admin just made a shout in the chat box that there is a new signup offer,i tried to participate in that offer but the admin made a mistake by not including the banner he said we should register through in the post that he made

You can read my previous post,i said that there is another new signup offer in the forum so you should go to the forum and participate in the offer so that you can have extra 20 IP points,i would visit the forum immediately i am through here

It's good to know that because members can earn some additional points from that sign up offers of the Admin. It seems that the Forum can attract some advertisers because that is may be a part of the deal that members should join the program. Anyway, it's good for both of the Admin and its members.

Yes, it is. I'm also encouraging members to have the sign up offer in the forum. I actually not yet register but will just do it this evening. And yet, I will also have post here probably to make 20 points this evening. So that, by tomorrow I can make 50 points or better.

I think as long as the Admin has the money to pay its members I am sure that the Admin will keep this because things are getting better in here as when the Alexa ranking is increasing daily so which means it can have more chance getting some advertiser because it might be worth for them advertising in here.

Its good to see that there's a new offer in the forum. I may participate in it the next time I visit the forum because I'm sure that its a way of helping the forum and we still stand good chances of earning a few cents from it. Let's all try to participate in the offer whenever we are chanced.

I will try to post 20 to 40 post a day in here. I will try to increase my post in here. I know the rate is low but since we really don't need to post long post if we want to post in here. I'm just contented posting one liner in here. Beside once you submit the one liner post its become three liners because the post box is small. lols. So for me the 1 cent rate is worth it.

I'm also trying to make it in that goal because, IP forum remains one of the forum that is stable and we can rely on payments. I haven't yet signed up in their offer but really I will try to be active this afternoon to make 30 points now because, I did not have posts yesterday.

I think the sign up offer was closed 'cos there was an error from the site,i think the site is no more allowing registeration from any member,anyways i managed to get to 150 points yesterday so i have submitted a payment request though i might some rounds of posting before the admin clears the payments