Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

That is now the concern because with the past days there are new Forums and it's offering a good rates. That's why members may not have time for IP anymore because for sure we will choose the Forum that paying with good rates even the payment not fast as the payment in IP.

It isn't the right time really because the forum is just fine with the low post rate and members are still making some activities here though, we can't expect that normal posters can make good earnings as much as like other forums but we are still glad we have this forum consistently making payments.

Very true mate, trust me as time goes on some members will be deserting IP going for new forums with high rates. What matters most is that IP is one of the ptp forum with fast payment hopefully the forum will not be affected in anyway.

Yeah, for as long as the forum makes fast payments to members its one thing that will keep us from being active in here on a regular basis. We know that posting activities have slowed down somewhat of late but I just hope that it does come back up.

It seems we are not only see the IP forum to have 1 cent post rate but some new forums also have lower post rate which for me, is not good move. Because, IP forum is far better than them and IP got better payment processing and the trusted admins. Only I choose this forum to have posting in 1 cent and I did not accept others.

Its not really a tough choice to post on the forum because of the faster payment processing indeed although the number of activities have really slowed down a lot. I was able to make posts on the forum which got my point count to 56 so I will be looking forward to getting a higher post count tomorrow.

@riddick I understand your point very clearly also same thing is applicable to me because there're other forums that offers same 1 cent rate but cannot achieve fast payment unlike IP when payment processing is the priority of admin. Thats why Im not take EP too serious because payment is very slow.

Yea,you guys are right,there are other forums that pays a cent for a post just like IP but they can't process payments as fast as IP,more over the activities in those forums cannot be compared to that of IP,i am always baffled when i see the activity in IP forum,very encouraging

Yes IP only pays 1 cent but the same time the length of your post in here is actually one liner in other ptp forums so I think its just fair that its pays 1 cent per post in here. Just post one liner full in here and if you post its going to end up having three liners since the box space in which we post is a small space. I hope I can reach 2 dollars worth of post in here by tomorrow evening.

I was supposed to have made a second round of posting on the forum yesterday but only time did not allow me to do so. I hope to make my posts in here shortly so that if members are still going to post I can manage to get in that second round of posting later on.

Well, I've done with the forum posting yesterday and made to reach 25 points and today will be my goal to try to have 25 points for my payout. I think though, there should have been some activities already after I posted so I can achieve my goal for today in the forum.

If I'm chanced today, I will make activity here. I aim to be able to maintain a constant post count of 20posts daily in IP but things aren't working out the way I want because of my offline activities but I'll see to it that I create time for IP to be able to make my daily target.

That is usually members doing in here when they have some time they spending it here because somehow it's still good to post in here, that's why it's just better to spend some of your time in here. I can't do some posting yet in here because I don't have much time.

I think I can have my posting in IP this evening. I just hope I can make posts in the different sections including Forex and hyip. And I hope my time will just be enough for me to have my goal and to think that I will need to make up to 25 posts today is sometimes difficult to achieve.

I already made my 18 points on the forum just before I got here to post at DMT. I will return to the forum a bit later on if there is some posting activities in an effort to make more points and post because at the moment I am now sitting on 74 points. Hope to get to 100 points by the morning.

I have also made a round of posting in the forum today and i really enjoyed my posting in the forum,'cos the activity in the forum was just stabled,i would try and visit the forum later in the day and try to make another round of posting in the forum,and that would be possible only if there are replies after my posts

I saw your posts on the forum and already posted after you. Its good to see you also getting back to the forum although I am not sure if I would be able to post here today because I have some offline activities to take care of. I had two rounds of posting yesterday and enjoyed it.

Yea,you are right,making 2 rounds of posting in the forum is really the best 'cos with that,you can accumulate about 30-35 cents in just 2 rounds but that would depend on the activity in the forum,i will try and check the site later in the day and make a round of posting in the forum

If that is two rounds of making 25 posts each then, that's a good target for posting considering that we don't have any post limit in the forum I might able to make posts this evening and see what I can do to make my payout reach or to at least make my activities go on for the consistency.