Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How many times do you trade a week?

Different strategies work for different people. Scalping is good if your lifestyle is busy and you can't involve yourself for long periods of time, though usually you'd have to content yourself with smaller gains. If you have the time and effort to plan a more complicated strategy, then long-term trading could work. It's not that one of these is bad and the other's good - they're just suitable for different people & different goals.

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, not all people who trade with scalping is busy, to me it is just about taste and also how well you respond to the market. Some traders even choose long term trading because they don't want to bother with checking the position and close it in relatively shorter time. You need to monitoring it over and over again, can you imagine a busy people do that. How many times we should trade also depend on our own willingness to trade, some people have their own target while the others must trade for certain time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd honestly prefer to trade once in a week, or twice at most. But the time never wait for me, just look at the news which is high impact, usually doesn't have much good news i mean sometimes there will be a countereffect news that may lowering the chance of me to get TP and possibly able to turn the tide.

• 3 months later...

I trade 0 days per week up to 5 days per week. All depend on the circumstances. I can't trade if i want, i trade because there is chance and because after that chance is showing up all the indicators i put saying that i must trade. If those indicators say otherwise i should reconsider or even if i want to trade i must make sure that is worthy that i can grab few profits or suffer few losses.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here i don't trade everyday, there are various aspect why i should trade and why i don't trade. It is simply because of the news power. Is that news really will drive the price, also all news which i trade before are all have at least high impact in 2 sites from 4 sites i use as indicator for my base indicator, and later i decide to open a position by use technical indicators.

Same here i don't trade news everyday, and i would be a fool if i try to do that. The risk for doing something like that is potentially high compared to people who prefer to do scalping. In my own opinion, trading everyday as fundamental traders are bad thing to do, i do recommend however to keep the quality of your trading by become selective when choose a news.

I love forex trading because it does not bound me to give it hours but it allows me to trade it easy anytime anywhere from the globe however i usually stick to specific plan and once i reach this target i leave trading and build next target instead of trading.

I love forex trading because it does not bound me to give it hours but it allows me to trade it easy anytime anywhere from the globe however i usually stick to specific plan and once i reach this target i leave trading and build next target instead of trading.

It is right that we have some degree of flexibility when we trade but after i scan it for couple hours, it seems that we still bound to time, I bet you cannot move NFP release time for example to 5 AM on GMT+8, of course there is something but maybe for technical traders which totally depend on technical indicators won't have higher degree of flexibility.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Trade at least once in a week is very good idea but this is all about the opportunity because not everyday is a good chance or not even in a week. I trade like each time i see the right time to do it, and often trade at least once in a month. Most right now ended up as profitable trading since i don't rush like what i did before.

Same here, i tried to trade at least once in a month. No matter if the result is loss or not. I keep doing that for the sake that my account wouldn't be lose amid of my absence to trade. In my own opinion it also gives me experience which means the more i trade the more i get experience from this real trading, but one more thing never push yourself too hard, i did it but ended up as loser.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...