Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vexamoney - vexamoney.net

I am not admin!

http://vexamoney.net/

VexaMoney was created by a group of qualified experts, traders and analysts that specialized in the stock, bond, futures, currencies, gold, silver and oil trading with having more than ten years of extensive practical experiences of combined personal skills, knowledge, talents and collective ambitions for success.

Our managers are constantly working on implementing unique trading schemes with the most advanced and effective trading technology, competitive services, high quality performance, genuine practices, excellent customer support service and fund safety that allow working successfully on the market in a highly fruitful and profitable way.

Silver Plan: 2% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $30 2.00

Plan 2 $31 - $50 2.10

Plan 3 $51 - $100 2.20

Calculate your profit >>

Gold Plan: 2.5% daily for 10 days

Plan 1 $101 - $200 2.50

Plan 2 $201 - $300 2.70

Plan 3 $301 - $500 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

Diamond Plan: 3% daily for 15 days

Plan 1 $501 - $700 3.00

Plan 2 $701 - $1,000 3.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 4.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, AP

http://vexamoney.net/

This program look interesting and i feel it has features of being a successful hyip program.

besides having affordable minimum of 10$ it offer nice choice of payment processors including LR, PM & AP

More interesting feature of this program is though roi offered is reasonable but still investment period is very short - thus limiting the risk, and so program will get chances to prove its legitness again and again.

these plans have 2% to 3% in offer in daily ROI, which is a bit unsustainable but this one can well manage to pay at least a month, but in here, the site is unavailable at the moment !

this one is just new and two to three days old so I think this one can be any technical related issue and site returns soon.