Full stats of your hits Free multi rotator

Minimum cashout : 1$ only Works 24/7

Fast support by email & forum 0.20$ subscription bonus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have already created an account on PTP4ever.net and I would like to share my experience on the site. The CPM is good and really works but most of the sites won't accept the site for few reasons. The site has lots of promotion links including banners, hyperlink etc. The banner contains iframe which is not accepted by most of the traffic exchange sites. But we can promote it on certain sites including PTC sites. I have just try to promote the site on a PTC site but the hits are not shown on account stats. The good thing is that the minimum payout level is only $1 to PayPal. Hope I'll reach the amount with few more efforts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have watched ptp4ever site a lot of times and i even tried to join this site but as soon as i visit the site,my antivirus software detects a spyware and it slows down my browser,i am just wondering if someone facing the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

hai arhabib ptp is paid to promote site, you should promote their link, i mean it is like a referral link, you earn whien some one looks your link, i tried this site before some time and i left this site, earning is very hard, but actually they are not crediting the views, even i keep their banner on my blog, but not crediting the banner views

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...