Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vipinvest- vipinvest.net

I am not admin!

http://vipinvest.net/

We will not disclose the details of our business, but let's say: our business allows you to extract high profits with minimal risk of losing money. The funds will be used in various areas of our business, rather than in a single enterprise, which significantly reduces the risk of losing all the money of investors. The proposed investments packages is optimal, and will allow us to use your money and pay the promised percents.

Test Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Test $1 - $100 1.20

Calculate your profit >>

Start Package

Silver $25 - $500 1.50

Gold $501 - $2,000 1.80

Calculate your profit >>

Vip Package

Silver $100 - $2,000 2.00

Gold $2,001 and more 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

http://vipinvest.net/

Started Sep 29, 2011 Running days 0 Total accounts 12 Active accounts 0 Total deposited $ 0.00 Today deposited $ 0.00 Total withdraw $ 0.00 Visitors online 36 Members online 3

the site seems not good for me i feel risky to join even the minimum deposit is only 1$

i know that this hyip is very new and just lunched today so good luck for who join

and look foreword payment proof from here

there is some bonus offer of 10% on first deposit and this will be valid until two weeks only ! check out the latest news of bonus !

Bonus!

Dear partners! Thanks to everyone who has trusted us and started to evaluate our work. We have not started a full-fledged advertising campaign, but will start soon. Getting the bonus share! We will add a bonus of 10% of first deposit. The campaign will last 14 days.

Regards, administration VipInvest!

Oct-3-2011 09:16:14 AM

• 1 month later...

Changes in the referral program!!!

===========================================

Dear partners.

In our referral program we have made changes. By inviting people into our program you will receive not only 9% of every deposit referral, but 10% of his daily income. You can earn even without a deposit, but just invite into our program people who are willing to invest. We hope you're happy with our collaboration.

Sincerely Administration

http://vipinvest.net

nice program around which is 43 days old now, there is a long list of monitors on their site's ratings page, listing this hyip and currently this program has got PAYING status everywhere, the plan package is nice with lower as well as stable ROI and affordable minimum of $1, I think the term of the plan on the site is also comfortable, three weeks to six months, maximum !

• 2 weeks later...

Payment processor: Added Payment System AlertPay

======================================

Dear Partners!

Added Payment System AlertPay, you can now invest in our program through this payment system. Account registered to our partner in Russia.

Sincerely

Administration.

======================================

this program has been running for around two months now, that is to be exact, for 57 days so far,

there is lot of monitors listing this program that also have been offering better percentage of RCB, so it seems to be a profitable program, where we not only earn the interest through the program, but also nice RCB from monitor as well.

• 2 weeks later...

News from vipinvest.net

=======================================

Dear partners!

Today one of the news a bit unpleasant, but it needs to be done. For security purposes, your and our payment of accounts we have to turn off the instant payment. Payments will be made in manual mode and will take no longer than 12 hours.

There is another news for Russian partners, we answered the questions of the interview the administrator of one of the monitors. Link to the interview you can find on the page Ratings.

Sincerely

Administration.

=======================================

From vipinvest.net

Dear partners!

Those investors who invest through Alertpay payment system to announce that the minimum amount for withdrawal $1.

Yours administration.

well, the above update is not necessary for experienced people of hyip industry, as by now most of us, even newbies have an idea that AP allows minimum of $1 transactions, so we can't withdraw less than that much, not only from this program but from anywhere, that will be sometimes problem for small investors as it will be time consuming to get $1 accumulated through daily profits in the account.

Vipinvest has lasted for long time and its paying for more than 2 months already.Investment plans are good here and many hyips sustained for long using the same strategy.I might try this hyip with a trial deposit and if i feel it is going to last more,i will invest bigger amount.

this program has got PAYING status everywhere with the last payment as on 11th Dec 2011 that is today, the ROI offered in their plans is reasonable and the minimum is affordable, in such case w can expect this one to stay longer, so it's been paying for 73 days now, and that is quite good status two stay active for around three months now.