Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex - What the brokers don't tell you

LRdude

have a some forex brokers is not honnest and tell the client about spread, leverage and trading rules.  so they is give you spread charge with big volume before give you know the info. please be carefull with this type forex broker.

May I know what kind of forex broker sites that do this? We need to be careful but how can we be careful if we don't know what kind of site that do this. I guess its much better if you can names the sites that do this in order for us to be aware. I do already have joined a lot of forex broker sites and so far I don't experience any thing false in their rules. You just need to read it before you join it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure theirs one thing that forex broker sites does not tell its members when they are joining. That you going to end up losing money in your first few days of trading. In fact  I do know that as many as 95% of new investors loss their trading investments in their first six months. That's how risky forex trading is for newbies. But forex broker sites always say that you can earn a lot in forex trading.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its best that we trade and invest in real forex broker sites that is regulated and not just some bucketshop forex broker sites. In this way we are assured that our investments is good to make some good profit. My advice is to keep on trading. I am hoping that some day we can really enjoy having more and more money each month making real profit.

• 2 weeks later...

This is already becoming the public secret here, that the broker is trying to take money from our account. Because this is the only way how they can get the money here

This is the problem dude, maybe you don't know still there are brokers that love if you trade more, love if you keep making profit. All brokers does not reap your money, some honest broker that earn from markup spreads is this kind of type. Usually what brokers don't tell you is how much from that markup spread that they take as profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, in a business like Forex trading it is important to know how it works and gets proper education, knowledge and experience only than we will be able to build skills and become capable traders and it is not just in Forex but also with brokerage companies that we deal with.

It is equally important to know the brokers well because if we don’t there is great chance that we could face heavy losses, therefore I suggest a broker like OctaFX which is really reputed and also have great popularity amongst experts while there is huge craze with newbies due to various contest like cTrader and Champion where we can win prizes like 1000 – 500 USD which is extra ordinary for newbies.

One thing that i know that they wouldn't never told us how much money that they got from spreads, usually some broker doing some big markup you know from the liquidity provider, even i think that is sometimes  a bit much but if the broker does not against us and really accomodate us as retail traders i think that is not a big deal.

• 1 month later...

My broker OctaFX does not hide anything from me as they always believe in honesty so whatever they have in their terms and conditions is exactly what they provide or have. They also charge only 0.2 pips spread for all major pairs including many real account contest like SuperCharged with might prizes that worth up to millions if not more. It is a contest that we don’t see daily it is a once in a decade kind of contest and only a broker like OctaFX can manage it.

no secret, trading and make profit related with skills and understanding. no correlation with other thing. brokers won't cheat trader. they are facilitator which make our order transfered into interbank transaction. however, if we are trade with small margin, brokers will handle it own.

Another thing that brokers do not tell you is that are they using virtual dealing with their metatrader 4? This is question to them and to us too. Well, this is hard to tell, but i think will not forever not well known if they have bigger clients, even like that newbie who want to earn could be fooled by them.

• 5 months later...

Brokers that earn from someone's money is bad typical broker. To be honest this kind of broker is really bad, i advise for trader does not trade with this. Brokers usually does not tell how much money that they would get from spreads or comission from their overall trading.

• 4 years later...

On the off chance that you have been reliably fruitful trading forex all alone, you may have the stuff to turn into an expert forex trader. Currency shared funds and hedge funds that bargain in forex trading need account supervisors and expert forex traders to settle on buy and sell choices. Institutional speculators, for example, banks, global corporations and national banks that need to hedge against foreign currency esteem vacillations additionally hire forex traders. Some account chiefs even oversee singular accounts, settling on exchange choices and executing exchanges dependent on their customers' objectives and risk resistance.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...