Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex - What the brokers don't tell you

LRdude

Well, this is an excellent video. I like what she said about not buying robots and shes right or over trades cause the brokers will make more money that way. Also, longer term trades is more profitable so I think she is right too. Also, most of the newbie lose money and all account wiped in six months, she is also right but if you're a pro with full of knowledge you will be able to make money and trends are everything and not what you think. 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. Buying the robot is not good for us could even benefit brokers. Moreover, the price of expensive robots. Than for robots  better  to increase trading capital. I prefer trading manually. So that we can hone the trading skills better.

Use robots or EA should be avoided if the trader wants to make a profit. Good EA still has "bugs", but for traders who already like to use EA, www.fbs.com allow traders use EA  in their trading

yes, especially for beginners, it is best to avoid trading with the robot. because trading with a robot, the ability of our analysis will not increase. And the use of robots, we also have to have the basics of good trading. Without basic good trading, our robot will not run as expected.

yes, especially for beginners, it is best to avoid trading with the robot. because trading with a robot, the ability of our analysis will not increase. And the use of robots, we also have to have the basics of good trading. Without basic good trading, our robot will not run as expected.

I agree, for starters better to avoid trading with robots. this will reduce the analysis traders when trading manually.

If traders willing to apply hedging in trading, they'll need to know that not all brokers accepting them to apply hedging. so, traders need to take research to figuring out whether the brokers allowing their trading method or not. if traders join a broker which not allowing their method, they'll not get payment though able to make profit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm quite sure there are many things that brokers don't' tell you. I think they do trade against you and they do cause you to lose. They might have slippage and might have high spread and might have softwares manipulation to cause you to lose. I think there are problems with brokers so I would advise people to go with the best and most trusted and well regulated brokers. 

I partially agree to what the video says,In my opinion One should have a In Depth Knowledge about all the three aspect of forex. (i.e Technical analysis, Fundamental analysis & Sentimental analysis). As per Tip No. 10 which suggest us that the one should be aware of entry and exit positions while trading, technical analysis will best guide us when to exit from the trade.

On the other hand, I do agree that more number of trade will just help broker to earn and not investor. Also,If you trade long there are more chances to get higher profits.

• 3 weeks later...

That is really top notch online video media and also suggestions are usually well worth next... 1 level online video media raises is actually it is is not probable to make benefit throughout day trading investing on a regular basis -- my spouse and i concur my spouse and i shed pretty considerably -- however anytime my spouse and i eliminated along with longer term buy and sell my spouse and i arranged great profits. Also picking standard signals and also or even utilizing pro advisers may be a spend of your energy.

I think most of the things that the brokers do are mainly part of the business. The real brain behind it is to keep the business going. I mean, there are some inbound policies that are just meant for the in-house and it is one of the reasons they are still on.

• 3 weeks later...

I think brokers task is attract many traders to join and trading with them. they are hiding nothing and if we are have no knowledge yet about the business, its our task to make ourselves to become knowledgeable. brokers have no duty to explain anything unless give warn about the risk. whether traders trade in proper way or not, its traders own business.

Well the video does not seem to be appearing, I wanted to see it but it is not appearing which means I cannot have access to the video and cannot hear the good points as well, I think the video must be from youtube as it is unavailable in my country, however would be happy if someone shared any points from the video.

its a common secret that brokers can trade against traders. some brokers also stop loss hunter which make profit from traders losses. however, many brokers still that honest and really follow up traders order in interbank transaction. that is why we need to be careful to choose in which brokers we should join.

• 1 month later...

There are still things you don't really expect your broker to tell you. Those things that bother and center on the business policy of the broker is simply that which is made to stay within the internal circle of the broker. Though brokers should be as transparent as possible, they shouldn't also be seen as those who we cannot trust when it comes to our investment.

• 2 weeks later...

No I dont think that there is a forex broker who dont tell their client about about spread this is not true to be sincere if you want to earn from here then be sure that you could earn alot and the mistake could reverse what I know is that forex traders dont know and broker will never tell you about their support

No I dont think that there is a forex broker who dont tell their client about about spread this is not true to be sincere if you want to earn from here then be sure that you could earn alot and the mistake could reverse what I know is that forex traders dont know and broker will never tell you about their support

• 2 weeks later...

Brokers tend to paint Forex greener than it should look. Some brokers wouldn't spell out the risks involved in Forex so that the unsuspecting newbies would be aware of it. They will be very smart to tell you of the benefits you stand to gain trading in Forex and how you can make a lot of money from it without spelling out the risks.

I think brokers has no intention to tell about how they are manage the company. brokers just tell what they need to tell to traders. such as account advantages, services, and other thing which can make traders interested to join. if it about bucketshop brokers who get profit from traders losses, it has been common secret. we should active to search information, since brokers won't explain it to traders.

• 3 weeks later...

That's their company secret and they really don't need to share it. I don't think a trader expects a trade to tell him how they run their business. Even though you maintain a very high quota with the company or broker, there are still things which should be kept secret.