Forex - What the brokers don't tell you

LRdude

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 6:23 PM, Vaabum said:

I think that normal brokers quite tell their users the necessary information. At least I really hope so. I work with a broker from ExpertOption and I am satisfied with this company

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal :D

On 10/17/2011 at 12:15 AM, yogeshwartyagi said:

This is really very good video and tips are worth following ... one point video raises is its is not possible to make profit in day trading regularly - i agree i lost quite much - but whenever i gone with longer term trade i booked nice profits. Also going with typical indicators and or using expert advisers is really a waste of time.

I like your honesty, we must expect to lose in the market. It is part of life especially in trading, but doing our best curtail it is what matters.

On 3/15/2022 at 1:26 AM, John22 said:

I like your honesty, we must expect to lose in the market. It is part of life especially in trading, but doing our best curtail it is what matters.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

• 2 weeks later...