Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

securitiesoffshore - securitiesoffshore.com

Securities Offshore has long held a reputation of being at the forefront of the technological advancement of the banking industry. Many systems developed in the US and Japan are often released and developed first in New Zealand...

The S.O has been designated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission as a Designated Offshore Securities Market under Regulation S of the US Securities Act 1933 and has also been classified as a 'designated investment exchange' by the Financial Services Authority in the UK..

The company also offers research-based broking services to domestic and offshore clients. It also offers investment banking services, such as ,offering/underwriting of the international trance, private placement arranging and underwriting, equity linked derivatives, hybrid product arranging and underwriting, international offerings, mergers, privatizations, sale engagements, and buy-side advisory.

b9.gif

b93.gif

- Minimum Investment $20.

- 5% Referral Comission

- Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPAy, Pecunix.

http://www.securitiesoffshore.com?ref=11

I wont say eye-catching design but i agree this program has quite professional look and yes is loaded with adequate security including ddos protection and ssl.

Plans are very attractive and sustainable for longer period as they pay 2-2.2% daily for 150 days. Yeah I agree with @nikhil minimum would have been a bit lower, was going to be affordable for many of us.