Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ignore benefits of long term trading

yogeshwartyagi

I really do not dismiss some great benefits of long,term dealing although I'm basically, intimidated by simply long term dealing. I feel that i was not prepared for this still. I'm today inside digesting regarding verifying your graphs along with considering the consequence regarding media on it. Perhaps, easily will certainly read more about that, I am going to industry long term.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think long term trading and long term success too is what all traders want to have. Everyone desires to have a success to reckon with but where they find it difficult to actualize this dream is because of their desire to make quick money. Forec is something that the success will be made manifest when we are patient.

• 1 year later...

I don't ignore the benefit of long term trading but for someone like me who trade by fundamental analysis long term trading is less popular, we only trade in short term but it does not mean we are scalpers. We only have nice set of TP and SL and rarely reach between those two points in more than 3 days. I ever have a position that never closed for one week and in the end i got nice sum profit, since i put too high TP and SL(TP:180 pips and SL: 120 pips)

Well many traders like long term trading because of the bigger profit that we could reap during that time, i think this is normal that many people want it but it does not mean all traders want to trade with it, acording to me the benefit of long term trading only applied to some people not for whole.

• 4 weeks later...

@sidejob: First if we use our own common sense long term trading bring more profit, can you imagine if you scalp it is just few pips while long term trading usually takes hundred pips. I still prefer fundamental style and usually does not hold for more than 2 days just because my target isn't that high. I also agree that benefit of long term only for some people not for whole.

@sidejob: First if we use our own common sense long term trading bring more profit, can you imagine if you scalp it is just few pips while long term trading usually takes hundred pips. I still prefer fundamental style and usually does not hold for more than 2 days just because my target isn't that high. I also agree that benefit of long term only for some people not for whole.

You seems understand about it, according to me there are lot of people whose make a mistake when they trade and when they make a mistake with long term trading which need more time to hold our position then that will turn out to be a big loss, can you imagine losing hundred pips because of one mistake isn't it?

You seems understand about it, according to me there are lot of people whose make a mistake when they trade and when they make a mistake with long term trading which need more time to hold our position then that will turn out to be a big loss, can you imagine losing hundred pips because of one mistake isn't it?

Well i can imagine that thing, it is something that long term trader should not ignore but it is not like they are all dumb, i am sure that long terms trader also knew the risk of trade in long term, so they calculated all the risk into their account first before they jump into an action.

Long term trading has its own advantage and those who also endulge in it have their reasons and that is basically because they know-how to trade long term. It is a place where you have different ways of trading and you can learn an entirely new strategy you are ready to stick to or remain in an already existing one.

Well i can imagine that thing, it is something that long term trader should not ignore but it is not like they are all dumb, i am sure that long terms trader also knew the risk of trade in long term, so they calculated all the risk into their account first before they jump into an action.

I know but this is all about the risk, yes in long term trading a trader can earn bigger pips which means bigger profit for him/her but what if something bad happening? How about if the prediction is not like what he/she imagine? It will be loss still and even bigger because their trading style.

• 3 weeks later...

actually i am trading hotforex with the long term in mind, what the sense of trading if you gonna do it like gambling, if done right forex is a way to a better future, gradually to abetter stable source of money, and the possibilities are limitless. 

Long term trading is beneficial and it is also something that newbies need to practice on doing. As a newbie, there might be chances that you lack that skills to take on a short term trading and that is the more reason why a trader who is entirely new to first look at how best way to take care of it.

I think long term trading will bring benefit more to trader, the ratio of profit in this type of trading is higher compared to short term where it is only tens of pips compared to the long term trader who usually targeting up to hundreds of pips.

I think long term trading will bring benefit more to trader, the ratio of profit in this type of trading is higher compared to short term where it is only tens of pips compared to the long term trader who usually targeting up to hundreds of pips.

More than few hundred pips is what all traders want, including me i want around that much but the risk also high in order to reach that must we must have good and accurate analysis, also our risk reward ratio must be higher, if you want to target 100 pips i recommend for losing at least 50 pips.

If a trader is also the type who understand how to trade short term, then there is also the need for him or her to follow that way which he knows best. Trading is all about knowing what works for you and also coping with that which is of best interest to you in other that you may earn well.

• 1 month later...

Long term seen as the most effective way to make money in big sum of money compared to scalping and it requires less tension where you must see the monitor over and over again make sure that your click are faster compared to the charts that running up and down. It is a relaxing since it targetted long term earning.

• 2 weeks later...

Profit for sure must be big, usually it is at around 100 pips or even more, some weekly traders even targetting at around 150 pips -200 pips per week. I had few friend that favour long term in exchange for bigger rewards that they get later. One of the big impact of this long term trading is how people view market trend in long term and predict it in future.

• 3 months later...

because experience is very helpful for any trade, and by do forex trading for a long term, trader can learn from all of their experience as long they do forex trading. because just like other people said, experience is the best way to learn.

Hold on, not only long term that will offer experience, all kind of trading will offer experience with note as long as trader want to learn from their mistakes or their successful trading. The key is willingness to learn. As for long term i see that is just  a part of trading, we don't have do it but it would be good to know at least the basic knowledge of it.

• 4 years later...

Forex trading has created in to a trillion-dollar market and, with the goal for traders to exploit the scarcest price moves, positions should be enormous enough to produce noteworthy benefits. Forex brokers therefore give their traders the chance to exchange on margin, permitting exchanges and potential benefits to be far bigger than the store inside a trading account. Different types of trading, notably stocks, parallel choices and spread wagering just permit traders to utilize the capital that they have accessible in their trading account.