Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ignore benefits of long term trading

yogeshwartyagi

Oh, I did not hear those interest bearing. I wonder if you do know some. That's pretty similar to a bank which you will earn just leaving the funds in there. I also see those free swap feature in some brokers. I don't know yet where I can a perfect sample of long term trading strategy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now studying the option of long term trading but it does not come cheap. I see some brokers offers free swap account but I still don't find one that make me invest. I have a broker that offers free swap and with interest problem is that the minimum to invest is just too big for me. I'm hoping that I can make a good profit if I'm going to go big.

I also like one that has interest bearing. Meaning if you don't trade you earn interest.

This is simple good of study about any foreign exchange. Because if you gain better knoledge of currency rate and some previous track record then you can use proper process for make your currency exchange. Long term process needs some extra afford because their you can get slow profit and your stability will be safe and long. So need some experience.

• 2 months later...

That is a good advice from you,the thread starter.Those who really want to be earning money from trading forex should not hope to make money that fast on the trade.Long term success is what they should target.This is will be in my mind.

long term and short term still same both of them trying to get more profit for us, but so far i prefer to use long term trading because it give me more profit from what i get in forex trading, rather than short trading, even like that i suggest to use long or short based on market condition and situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I did not hear those interest bearing. I wonder if you do know some. That's pretty similar to a bank which you will earn just leaving the funds in there. I also see those free swap feature in some brokers. I don't know yet where I can a perfect sample of long term trading strategy.

Right now I'm trading in instaforex eur/usd and earn some interest when I have buy position and pay interest if I have sell position. I also have one account in IKOfx and its a swap free. Meaning it does not matter if I'm holding buy or sell position I don't pay fees. Right now I'm hoping to have 250 LR and I want to trade in IKOfx using my 250 dollars in here.

• 5 weeks later...

So far this is my stats in my long term strategy. Its only three months long but I'm hoping that I will going to keep on trading and hope that I can make a one year earning stats. If I can manage to earn good amount in here for me that's a biggest reward already. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading. That's why by sharing my stats I'm hoping that other will also try to trade.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/august2012.jpg/

• 1 month later...

in fact the most important in the long term trading is a very strong resistance because of capital with long-term trade then trade it will open without us watching and of course if we do not have a strong capital resilience of course it would be very risky once the trade because we know that the analysis is only as supporting it and most importantly, how can we minimize the risk of trading

• 4 weeks later...

with large capital and the presence of strong price resistance we can use long-term strategy without fear of heavy losses, but if we only have a small capital never use a long-term strategy for fear of price resistance that we have are not adequate to cover losses obtained of long-term trading strategies, is a long-term strategy we do not need to look at the price movements at any time but to implement the strategy required substantial funds.

Though i believe that day traders or short term trades can make much more profit than long term investors but for that they should have good strategy and experience. Good thing about long term trading is such investments are often safe from small fluctuations and usually give good returns as prices appreciates.

Long term is how we can actually going to end up making good profit in forex. In fact I'm thinking that if I really want to earn in forex I need to wait at least a year before I can see my eanrings in progress. I know many forex broker sites give bonuses. I hope I can make good living in here. As I'm just going to use the bonuses to trade in real accont and let it compound until I reach a point in which I make good profit. I know its hard to maintain an account and you can get MC but I hope I can survive in the long run.

• 3 months later...

Though i believe that day traders or short term trades can make much more profit than long term investors but for that they should have good strategy and experience. Good thing about long term trading is such investments are often safe from small fluctuations and usually give good returns as prices appreciates.

but for me both of them still profitable no matter how much you think, what i mean is the trader behind of it, you can take some market movement to make your profit bigger in short term trading or in long term trading, some traders in other forum also prefer to take both of them or choose one of them based on market condition and their own analyzation

It would depend on your judgement if you think it is better to be long time or short term trading. I think it will also depend on the situation or current news. There are times that it would be better making long term forex trading. But for me, much as possible I would rather choose to do long term trading.

yes, choosing long term or short term trading style is pure based on traders and both trading style could give benefit as far as traders know how to use these trading style for their kindness. long term trader usually chase long term trend movement and maybe will take weeks, months or even years to hold a position. while short term traders tend to take advantage in market volatility.

Both short term and long term trading has boons and banes. Long term trading has lower risk than short term trading. Money management is the key to stay in the game and avoid erosion of our capital.

i am not sure if long term trading has lower risk for us, if we make single mistake there then it will be bad to us too, but i still see this kind of trading still dangerous if we don't know what we did, based on my own experience i still try to combine both of this style in my trading, and that is depend on the market movement and condition too

There's no difference in the risk and it will be just vary on the different factors and risks you've applied. We can have both risks in either short or long term because, we have the other factors such as leverage, our trading plans and also the target profit. So, it's definitely just the same benefits we will get or we can say have both their advantages.

so that is why we should know what we do, i think every trader have their own unique style when they trade, no matter what kind of trading they do(long or short), in fact i see some traders still make profits from their trading style and as long as they keep training and sharpen their skill

There will be always different on what they feel on their trading. Despite of the same strategy like scalping we still have different setup for it and that it will basically different. While on long term it will be different on how big the target pips will be and also the time frame they are analyzing the market. I think though, this require more time to monitor the market.

There is surely a risk in both term whether it's short and long term, well as for me just choose which one really suit you and if you think that you are more comfortable with long term trading then just stick with it because I know that some people are getting successful in long term trading than the short term.

We really wanted to know it by ourselves which one should be the best for us. It will surely consume time but it's important rather than losing in our trades and unable to make a good approach with the current way of trading. The risks will be easier to manage if we know better and comfortable in the trading. Some will be good for long term to give more time to analyze the market.

There is surely a risk in both term whether it's short and long term, well as for me just choose which one really suit you and if you think that you are more comfortable with long term trading then just stick with it because I know that some people are getting successful in long term trading than the short term.

i think every trader should do that thing dude, as you know that every trading style must be suitable for each traders, but there are traders that can take all kind of trading and gain profit even not as much as other traders but the most important thing is constant one not how much is it :D

indeed each strategy has its own advantage. But the most important thing is that you know how to use that strategy well and understand that strategy so that you would be able to take full advantage of that strategy. The long term strategy is not always the best strategy to use when trading in forex.

• 6 months later...

Yes, I'm also big fan of long term trading since its easier to profit that way. I think I'm so excited due to long term trends and it allow us to make so much profit if we know how to enter at a good price. Now, newbie should consider this option as well to avoid loss. You can also avoid loss if you set your numbers right or know what to do technically. Since little error could lead to loss. I think long term trade could help newbie profit if they're not good at short term. Also consider Etoro, copy trades if you're not good at trading.